Recent Topics

Ads

Witch hunter best solo

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Witch hunter best solo

Post#1 » Fri May 05, 2023 7:44 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

This is my last video, I hope to return someday
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
zgolec

Re: Witch hunter best solo

Post#2 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:10 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:44 am
Click here to watch on YouTube

This is my last video, I hope to return someday
Whaaat? Quittin RoR entirely or just WH? :(

Anyway quality stuff like always.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

memesperg

Post#3 » Fri May 05, 2023 11:02 am

memes
Last edited by memesperg on Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hecksa

Post#4 » Fri May 05, 2023 12:01 pm

memesperg wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:02 am all these types of vids do is promote a broken/over optimized class & funnels more people into that class wanting to copy it, i dont think this is good content or good for the game

You should take a look at the youtube channel of the person you're criticising. They've done this stuff on pretty much every class.

reynor007 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:44 am This is my last video, I hope to return someday

Sad to hear you're stopping, your recent videos have been consistently impressive across all classes. One of the best solo players I've ever seen, really great to have a reminder of just how high the skill cap can be on this game. Thanks for the videos, hope to see you back again soon.

memesperg

Post#5 » Fri May 05, 2023 12:26 pm

memes
Last edited by memesperg on Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

yoluigi

Post#6 » Fri May 05, 2023 1:44 pm

memesperg wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:26 pm
Hecksa wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:01 pm
memesperg wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:02 am all these types of vids do is promote a broken/over optimized class & funnels more people into that class wanting to copy it, i dont think this is good content or good for the game

You should take a look at the youtube channel of the person you're criticising. They've done this stuff on pretty much every class.

reynor007 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:44 am This is my last video, I hope to return someday

Sad to hear you're stopping, your recent videos have been consistently impressive across all classes. One of the best solo players I've ever seen, really great to have a reminder of just how high the skill cap can be on this game. Thanks for the videos, hope to see you back again soon.
yes they have done other vids of broken meme builds to gank people as i said making gank vids of broken/over optimized classes is not good content eg SW stance swap speed boost kite memes, most/all of the content they produce is with something broken/over optimized they can exploit so i for one wont misses these gank vids promoting broken builds/classes
They did not do any patch to any class since like 1-2 years now everybody know's by now which class are op. I dont see the point of puting a negative comment on his last video. He probably brought alot of people into the game because of his videos. He motivated me to make my own chosen videos back a few years ago and i would like to tell him thank you because i had alot of fun making it. Sometime you just need a bit of inspiration and you put you own flavor like i did. Anyway thanks Second/Reynor for these videos i really enjoyed them!

Tanski

Post#7 » Fri May 05, 2023 2:00 pm

Stop taking the bait from the sperg. WH loses to any good rdps but most ror players are pepega.

Gg second, great videos great player
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

insolenz

Post#8 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:16 pm

great vid brother, positioning and creativity of skill usage that could be rarely seen anywhere else.
I enjoyed the video alot, cya

Ads
memesperg

Post#9 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:25 am

memes
Last edited by memesperg on Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

vanbuinen77

Post#10 » Sat May 06, 2023 5:31 am

Bad player found
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman