Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Recommended builds

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tisaya

Re: [WL] Recommended builds

Post#11 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:40 pm

chookette wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:57 pm
Tisaya wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 pm Full burst WL build. 7 sovereign pieces for +2 mastery and +7% to increase target's chance to get crit. HV gloves and ring for +2% crit and wounds bonus

Dummy testing results with leonione frenzy and primal fury active: 9.4 second to kill a training dummy, 1700 dps, 7k 3s burst

The build may or may not change when I get the triumphant pieces, testing will show. But for now I'm satisfied with it.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,521,9198
what is your sequence to achieve this result?
what weapon do you use?
Slow Bloodlord axe, leonine frenzy->primal fury->force opportunity->brutal pounce->coordinated strike->sundering chop all from behind

Edit: I tested cull the weak. It's at least 1-1.5k burst damage lower. As expected, 1 crit with 10s cd isn't enough to compensate for insane boost that primal fury + leonine frenzy give

Ads
chookette

Re: [WL] Recommended builds

Post#12 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:55 pm

Tisaya wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:40 pm
chookette wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:57 pm
Tisaya wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:30 pm Full burst WL build. 7 sovereign pieces for +2 mastery and +7% to increase target's chance to get crit. HV gloves and ring for +2% crit and wounds bonus

Dummy testing results with leonione frenzy and primal fury active: 9.4 second to kill a training dummy, 1700 dps, 7k 3s burst

The build may or may not change when I get the triumphant pieces, testing will show. But for now I'm satisfied with it.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,521,9198
what is your sequence to achieve this result?
what weapon do you use?
Slow Bloodlord axe, leonine frenzy->primal fury->force opportunity->brutal pounce->coordinated strike->sundering chop all from behind

Edit: I tested cull the weak. It's at least 1-1.5k burst damage lower. As expected, 1 crit with 10s cd isn't enough to compensate for insane boost that primal fury + leonine frenzy give
Ty :p