Recent Topics

Ads

Fox in the hen house

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
darkt1981

Fox in the hen house

Post#1 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:15 pm

Could we get a yearly tier 1 event, where everybody transforms into a chicken with like 250 hp max, and you do dmg like 8-12 hp (peck).

So we can get the Chicken Kill achievement done and collect the rubber chickens.

Event name : Fox in the hen house

Quests:

- Kill 200 Chickens in tier1. (players).
- Chain Pve Quest to get your eggs/chicks back foxes all around the world.
- Kill the Orange bandit (Giant Fox roaming in 1 of the Tier 1 zones and we have to fight it as a chicken.)
- Save your childeren (collect 10 of each chicks/eggs) from the bandit foxes

Tier 1 reward:

- Bag of random egg related foods (combat food)
- Egg toss (like the cow pie but no time limit)

Tier 2 reward:

- Chicken pet (Chicken/Undead chicken) or Fox pet (Fox/Undead fox)
- Dye satchel (Chicken brown/Rooster red)

Tier 3 reward

- Reclaim/Renow pot
- Mounts
- Brown Rooster
- White Rooster
Last edited by darkt1981 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
lemao

Re: Chick-apocalypse

Post#2 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:16 pm

No ty

darkt1981

Post#3 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:27 pm

lemao wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:16 pmNo ty
Why not ? i mean nothing much diffrent from the current events we get, plus there doesnt seem a way to complete that achievement any other way.

Martok

Post#4 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:27 pm

darkt1981 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:27 pmWhy not ? I mean nothing much different from the current events we get, plus there doesn't seem a way to complete that achievement any other way.

Well, there is one way, however it leads to much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

EDIT: As for your suggested event, I support the idea. In fact, I know a guy who would love to work on just such a construct.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Aethilmar

Re: Fox in the hen house

Post#5 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:12 pm

Also support this. Have fond memories on live of occasionally taking a warband from T4 to invade T1 as a chicken army. We, ofc, all died but it was still pretty hilarious to read responses in region afterwards.

Fey

Post#6 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:03 am

Give this person a manticore, brilliant idea.

One note: Call the fox boss the, "Orange Vixen," and give it long eyelashes. Sexy fox boss inc!
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Vri

Post#7 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:08 am

sounds fun !

Zedfyr

Post#8 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:24 am

What a fun idea, worth a giggle or two. Chooks everywhere, maybe we could fossik for worms to get us extra toughness, or similar. Save chicks from fox dens, etc
Love the idea xx

Ads
Morradin

Post#9 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:42 am

Who is going to create all the movement artwork for the foxes? Art for the eggs? New art for chickens and roosters? Who is then going to code it into a 15 year old game?
What existing code will have to be modified and how many bugs will the new code create in the game code?

I know nothing about coding and how to add art into a game but these are the questions that came to mind.

darkt1981

Post#10 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:01 pm

Morradin wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:42 am Who is going to create all the movement artwork for the foxes? Art for the eggs? New art for chickens and roosters? Who is then going to code it into a 15 year old game?
What existing code will have to be modified and how many bugs will the new code create in the game code?

I know nothing about coding and how to add art into a game but these are the questions that came to mind.
you do know that half of the current events are alreayd done this wya right xD