Recent Topics

Ads

gaming mouse compatible with Windows 11

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GrumpyBeard97

gaming mouse compatible with Windows 11

Post#1 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Hello. For many years I have used a Redragon Gaming Mouse with the 12 programmable buttons on the side. However, now that I have a new gaming laptop that came with Windows 11 installed the Redragon programmable buttons software is not compatible with Windows 11. Does anyone know of a similar gaming mouse that has the side buttons who's software is compatible with Windows 11? Thank you for the help.

Ads
Pentarch

Re: gaming mouse compatible with Windows 11

Post#2 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:23 pm

Razer naga is a good 12 button mouse

Vri

Post#3 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:50 pm

GrumpyBeard97 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:47 pm Hello. For many years I have used a Redragon Gaming Mouse with the 12 programmable buttons on the side. However, now that I have a new gaming laptop that came with Windows 11 installed the Redragon programmable buttons software is not compatible with Windows 11. Does anyone know of a similar gaming mouse that has the side buttons who's software is compatible with Windows 11? Thank you for the help.
RD has made new mouse, i have it works great. Software is good. I have 3 gens of the same mouse, i love the older heavy mmo mouse, however the new model is growing on me fast.

KathleenValdez

Post#4 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:38 am

I am using Logitech M170 Wireless Mouse, it's really good and suitable for Win11 that you should try