Recent Topics

Ads

LF a duo buddy during later hours/early EU

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
amaroq

LF a duo buddy during later hours/early EU

Post#1 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Hello,
I am LF someone whos interested in playing wrath(dps)/grace WP for duo play with an IB/SM. Most likely be playing during the later hours and possibly some during EU. Occasional NA times. Would like to focus on chasing aao / scs / small roaming.
I don't mind if you're new/returning or a vet. I am happy to roll something to help level with ya if you're rolling new. I can help supply talis/pots etc and run alts to get ya geared/pve done and such.
Disco is a plus for coms.
Can also do something similar on destro side. Like to play where the best action is :)

Can PM me on discord if you're interested: Phatkid#6961
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Ads
Navratil1986

Re: LF a duo buddy during later hours/early EU

Post#2 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:15 am

Pm'd on discord

yoluigi

Re: LF a duo buddy during later hours/early EU

Post#3 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:21 pm

amaroq wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 pm Hello,
I am LF someone whos interested in playing wrath(dps)/grace WP for duo play with an IB/SM. Most likely be playing during the later hours and possibly some during EU. Occasional NA times. Would like to focus on chasing aao / scs / small roaming.
I don't mind if you're new/returning or a vet. I am happy to roll something to help level with ya if you're rolling new. I can help supply talis/pots etc and run alts to get ya geared/pve done and such.
Disco is a plus for coms.
Can also do something similar on destro side. Like to play where the best action is :)

Can PM me on discord if you're interested: Phatkid#6961
Goodluck ! :) I dont play as often now but i'l add you if you want a guard or play a guard (I've got my wp, IB, SM, Knight) and Dok, BG, chosen