Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops - Twilight's Tide List of Rewards

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Twitch Drops - Twilight's Tide List of Rewards

Post#11 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:54 am

Pinrri wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:10 am
MaxHayman wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:20 pm Due to some bots doing 24/7 streams we have added a whitelist. Contact a community manager to get added. We will try to manually add people proactively.
Can you be more precise on how the exact rules are for being elegible for the twitch drops?

¿We can stream 23/7 instead of 24 hours?
¿We can be afk while streaming?
¿We can stream videos if we are not afk?
¿We can be just on the login screen if we are actively?

¿Where is the exactly problem streaming hours of videos of good content of the server like other people do on other games?

You have done the white list thing to be able to receive the drops because I was afk streaming my videos, right now there is no one streaming with the drops on and thotmonra has had to turn on the stream and leave it afk so that people can get the last drops they need, Also i raided thot with more than 100 guys to help everyone who was afk farming the drops. I don't want to go where they don't call me but I think the cure is worse than the disease, you have traded a channel with hours and hours of good content from your server for a login screen

Thanks for your time and i hope we can reach an understanding :D
It is a common practice for games that offer Twitch drops to enforce restrictions on the participation of individuals who stream pre-recorded content continuously. The primary objective of implementing Twitch drops is to attract viewers to live streamers and foster mutual engagement, enabling streamers to connect with new audiences who genuinely appreciate their content.

Streaming pre-recorded material while being away from keyboard (AFK) goes against the intended spirit of the program and presents an unfair advantage over streamers who actively interact with their audience. It should be noted that this rule is not exclusive to us, as other games also adhere to similar guidelines. While we do not impose rigid time limits on being AFK during a stream, deliberately conducting unattended streams is considered an unfair.
Max Hayman

Ads
Mopnex

Post#12 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:20 pm

Good afternoon! As part of the event, I received all the rewards from watching streams. All of them are on my Twitch account. But, when I tried to get them on 07/29/2023, I found that the rewards for the numbers from 21 to 23 disappeared from the list to receive on my RoR account.
I dont know, how to attach pictures. They wont let me.

Zizzelfizz

Post#13 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:01 pm

Unfortunately, I can't access my drops either because there aren't any of my characters in the list

CreepyMagician

Post#14 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:47 pm

Could someone please tell me where can I collect drops after I claim them on Twitch ?