Recent Topics

Ads

New player questions

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Liltitan

New player questions

Post#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:32 pm

Hello everyone. Still trying to figure out what class to play but I'm concerned from world chat as I'm leveling. I keep seeing chat say things like 'certain times of the day there is only a couple one v one group fights', 'pvp is a joke now', ' runepriest broke pvp', ect. How is the state of the game? Am I too late and missed all the fun? Should I even bother trying to catch up to an empty world? I want to roll something for group content but if there's no people should I just roll a solo class type?

Ads
magisticus

Re: This game alrdy dead?

Post#2 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:05 pm

Order could use some more tanks - if you want to be a group player you would be more than welcome there

gyps

Post#3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:19 pm

Liltitan wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:32 pm Hello everyone. Still trying to figure out what class to play but I'm concerned from world chat as I'm leveling. I keep seeing chat say things like 'certain times of the day there is only a couple one v one group fights', 'pvp is a joke now', ' runepriest broke pvp', ect. How is the state of the game? Am I too late and missed all the fun? Should I even bother trying to catch up to an empty world? I want to roll something for group content but if there's no people should I just roll a solo class type?
People being toxic is a problem and I understand why you get that feeling but game is not dead, there are peak hours and there are calm hours in both regions North america and Europe times, in top of that its summer so people go on holidays as well.

Don't have the exact metrics but prime time should be around 700/800 players on Europe and less on NA.

I'd suggest to find a guild that have some people with your time schedule, thats the best way to enjoy the game.

warlover

Post#4 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 pm

The game is not Dead, and i think will get even better real soon, dive in have some fun, and Kill some Order :D

bittrio

Post#5 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:48 pm

Depends on your definition of dead.

I'd say game's not entirely dead, there's around 500ish people that play it, but yea T4 scenario pvp is a joke unfortunately. It's very hard to progress once you hit level 40 and catch up to the sovern level players. They all party together and beat down the lesser geared players. So your renown earned is terrible.

I have 2 level 40+'s (67 and 40) and with scenarios being extremely 1 sided most of the time, I find myself wanting to give up on 40+ play and start a new toon to play the lower levels.

You'll see if you hit 40. Most scenarios have 1 team sitting in their spawn because they are getting farmed so bad. Rarely ever will you find a competitive match. It does happen, just super rare.
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

ravezaar

Post#6 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:55 pm

Never pay attention to ingame chat, specially not the cry babies in region chat on either faction side. Those are just ppl who died in RvR and wanna blame everyone and everything for there failures. Ignore it and enjoy the game we have
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Toshutkidup

Post#7 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:34 pm

Game isn’t dead , and yes you have people that will cry if they die or refuse to try and get better. Now I will say that unfortunately some players can make the game not as fun as it could be, but that’s life.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup