Recent Topics

Ads

Recruit Ward: U Wot Mate?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Thornstroke

Recruit Ward: U Wot Mate?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:20 pm

So listen 'ere. I'z come back to da game, cuz I ain't been 'round for some time, yeh and when I gets in, me boots were in ma bag, same as me gauntlets (both is challenger, cuz, I'm 'ard, but not big git 'ard, right?)

And there I am, tryin' ta put ma boots and me gloves on, but deyz not fitting like they used ta. Now, I know I've 'ad a little more squig and stunty than usual recently, but me fingas ain't dat big yet, so wot gives?

Some gobbo tells me "Oi, Cindarelly, you'z got ta get da recruit ward first.", so's I punched 'im until he agreed to read and find dat, right? He tells me there's a book wot says I have ta go back and wear me old shoes, wot I got ta krump some 'eads together ta get it.

So I goes and do that. Now I got me old boots back, right?

But my new ones still don't fit.

Wot am I doin' right? Who'z 'ead I gotta smack to get me toes wiggling right in me shoes.

Yours sinc-... sinseil-... you'z sillily
Rocktusk da Black Orc

Ads
gyps

Re: Recruit Ward: U Wot Mate?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 pm

I'd recommend not to roleplay your writing to explain yourself in the game support forum.

Wards are needed to unlock next set, you need the full ward (composed by different fragments/equipment pieces) to advance to the next it goes like this :

1. Recruit Ward (Decimator, braggart, Carnage, Hunter)
2. Scout Ward (Obliterator, Challenger, Havoc, Tracker, Keeper)
3. Soldier Ward (Devastator, Duelist, Mayhem, Stalker)
4. Officer Ward (Annihilator, Mercenary, Ruin)
5. Conqueror Ward (Conqueror, Dominator, Red-eye, Onslaught)
6. Vanquisher Ward (Vanquisher, Oppressor, Sentinel)
7. Invader Ward (Bloodlord, Invader, Victorious, Triumphant)

Equipping any gear of that set will unlock each fragment, you can check on your tome, on the lower left side there's a black shield, check it and selecting each wards and then fragment you will see what you need to unlock it.

More info at: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Wards

bittrio

Post#3 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:53 am

Oi - Youz musta gotten big since ya last beenz around ta not fit ya gear propa.
78 Shaman
45 Chosen
40 Squig Herder
40 Bright Wizard

Digital dollars are free to create.

BluIzLucky

Post#4 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:48 am

gyps wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 pm I'd recommend not to roleplay your writing to explain yourself in the game support forum.
Man's out here putting poetry into the world and you are straight up rejecting in a safe space..
How bad would you feel if he stopped talking like this at work or at home because of you?
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

gyps

Post#5 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:20 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:48 am
gyps wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 pm I'd recommend not to roleplay your writing to explain yourself in the game support forum.
Man's out here putting poetry into the world and you are straight up rejecting in a safe space..
How bad would you feel if he stopped talking like this at work or at home because of you?
Not bad at all as it was a recommendation, in fact I'm not rejecting his request of support, I did provide the info I believe he needed :)

MedV

Post#6 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:50 pm

This post at work had me dying well written.

Boss you gotta equip the Decimator Chest and Boots to unlock the full recruit ward (or any of the other recruit pieces). Then you can fit nice and comfy in your good shoes.
The King.