Recent Topics

Ads

twitch drops rolled back

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
lyncee

twitch drops rolled back

Post#1 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:07 pm

Hello !

I claimed all of the twitch drops from the 15th anniversary but I claimed them already and lost everything with the rollback :(

Any chances to get them back ? (Maybe resetting the fact they were claimed, so I can claim them again? )

Thanks again !

(New player with 3gold in his backpack)

Ads
Azhag

Re: twitch drops rolled back

Post#2 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:42 pm

lyncee wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:07 pm (New player with 3gold in his backpack)
Tell me your nickname in game, I might be able to help you a bit with the gold.

Asmunder — 83+ IB
Asmundor — 82+ Chosen
Asmundus — 78+ KotBS
Asmundarion — 75+ SM
Asmundag — 73+ BO

And lots of other Asmund* toons.

Mephs

Post#3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:21 am

lyncee wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:07 pm Hello !

I claimed all of the twitch drops from the 15th anniversary but I claimed them already and lost everything with the rollback :(

Any chances to get them back ? (Maybe resetting the fact they were claimed, so I can claim them again? )

Thanks again !

New here as well, this rollback has me questioning if this is even worth my time. I was in the process of leveling a few characters to 16 to see what clicked the most to main. I logged in and they've all vanished from my account. I know I didn't lose as much as the hardcore people grinding all day every day but I still feel like I wasted my time in the end which is unacceptable to me. I'm a NA player and the SC/RvR aren't flowing nearly as much during my play times as it is.

lyncee

Post#4 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:45 am

Asmund that's very nice from you, I was counting on this 100gold from the drops to buy my lvl 16 mount and for 3 of my IRL friends playing with me.

If you don't mind sparing a bit of money because you're Elon Musk, will try to contact you on Thursday evening European time (I'm playing Destru and quite likely will play Arthuria)

Cheers!

Everdin

Post#5 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:58 am

Mephs wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:21 am
lyncee wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:07 pm Hello !

Thanks again !

New here as well, this rollback has me questioning if this is even worth my time. I was in the process of leveling a few characters to 16 to see what clicked the most to main. I logged in and they've all vanished from my account. I know I didn't lose as much as the hardcore people grinding all day every day but I still feel like I wasted my time in the end which is unacceptable to me. I'm a NA player and the SC/RvR aren't flowing nearly as much during my play times as it is.
If you had fun during the level time, it's worth it. Like it was mentioned in another thread this is the second time a rollback was made in 8years.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

danadams01

Post#6 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:45 am

Thanks a lot for information, that's will help me, hope so! Many students seek assistance, asking, "Can someone do my statistics homework for me?" Such help is invaluable in mastering intricate statistical concepts.