Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc solo bolster Roaming video

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

Black Orc solo bolster Roaming video

Post#1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:09 pm

BLACK ORKS ARE THE BIGGEST AND THE STRONGEST!

Click here to watch on YouTube
https://youtu.be/lcCGDGMjwdY?si=FyH0QlcR9UIh0XLx
rank 27-39 roaming BO 2h
If you guys enjoy the content Sub The youtube channel my next goal is 500 sub!

Ads
bw10

Re: Black Orc solo bolster Roaming video

Post#2 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:43 pm

all these whs running away from morale clicking bolstered blorc. god this server is a joke

Ananelle
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:18 am

More healt and dmg then my bloodlord Black orc . Boolser working as intended. Only game where you get weaker as you progress lol

yoluigi

Post#4 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:54 am

Ananelle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:18 am More healt and dmg then my bloodlord Black orc . Boolser working as intended. Only game where you get weaker as you progress lol
Well bis is alot stronger than this even bloodlord i would say it's better because you get access to the knockdown i can beat people in vanquisher but invader sov etc.

I played like a noob too could have done better i kept using my second stance abilities where actualy i should have skipped it but forgot you could. I guess the learning progress what makes you better i could have won lots of fight but did the wrong rotation. Am pretty confident if i grind to rank 60 and get a mix of gear opp/bloodlord/sentinel etc i can do better than this. The big wounds was because my talis was wound plus the tactic for orcs gave me more survival.

yoluigi

Post#5 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:55 pm

A few people asked me for for the build i went for this at 32 your at your peak after goes down.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 13,734,503
before 32 you gonna miss The big buff (you wot) but will have a bit better stats overall. for RR i went parry and dodge and str