Recent Topics

Ads

[Chosen] Need help with who to target

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
DeathDriver

[Chosen] Need help with who to target

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:31 am

Hi Guys,

I am currently at Level 34 and need some help with who I should be going for in RVR and also SCs if possible please?

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Re: [Chosen] Need help with who to target

Post#2 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:47 am

stick you guard target, punt enemy tanks away, slow enemy dps

Everdin

Post#3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am

Search for a reliable mdps in your team, guard him and follow him.

use swiftassist (addon) or a simple assist macro (Menue -> macros -> create one with /assist [name]).

go on the same target, if you can identify a guard tank from the target kick it away with your punt.

Addon Buffhead is usefull to show if a target has guard, but need a little bit to setup
Addon Tether draw a line from you to your guard target, use it to not loose him in fight

Tank role is mostly about support, while chosen can deal decent damage, it will be more usefull to combine it with a good dps!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

DeathDriver

Post#4 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:26 pm

Right so with guard if in a SC should I only guard the Healer ?

As I keep getting moaned at in SCs that they have no guard as I have it on a choppa next to me?

DeathDriver

Post#5 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 pm

Everdin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am Search for a reliable mdps in your team, guard him and follow him.

use swiftassist (addon) or a simple assist macro (Menue -> macros -> create one with /assist [name]).

go on the same target, if you can identify a guard tank from the target kick it away with your punt.

Addon Buffhead is usefull to show if a target has guard, but need a little bit to setup
Addon Tether draw a line from you to your guard target, use it to not loose him in fight

Tank role is mostly about support, while chosen can deal decent damage, it will be more usefull to combine it with a good dps!

Where is this Tether draw as I cant find it anywhere :D

Everdin

Post#6 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:13 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 pm
Everdin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am Search for a reliable mdps in your team, guard him and follow him.

Oh ... i think there were a addon collection somewhere in the forum . Forget were I got it. Can search for IT later
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

leftside

Post#7 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:18 pm

DeathDriver wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 pm

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/guardpack/

DeathDriver

Post#8 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:34 pm

Ah thank you :)

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:55 pm

two people including me said guard the dps and you ask about healer only lol nobody said that.
but to be fair guarding healers is usefull in some situations but in most cases they should be good on their own.
switch guard if needed

DeathDriver

Post#10 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:19 pm

inoeth wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:55 pm two people including me said guard the dps and you ask about healer only lol nobody said that.
but to be fair guarding healers is usefull in some situations but in most cases they should be good on their own.
switch guard if needed
So if you actually read it tho it says about getting moaned at in SCs which is what I was referring to but yeh great input