Recent Topics

Ads

solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Post#61 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:39 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:41 pm
:D u said diferent story few month ago/year to another witch elf player that u will not play witchbrew because its too broken. (with krima)
yes, but, unfortunately, you don't remember everything, I said that WB needed a nerf, and this nerf already happened, the tactic of 25% of the finisher strength stopped working for WB, so I don't think that this ability needs a nerf (in For another topic, I'll already think about what kind of solutions are really needed for Def WE) And you missed the main point that made me come back to WE, I really don't like this build, it's very boring and long, especially after WH, but after the game there's just a crazy actual event that steals 150 hp. With. with a 10% chance I just went to demonstrate the absurdity of this
in fact, as a result of my efforts, 2 new topics about def WE, a huge number of dissatisfied people demanding nerfs
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
normanis

Post#62 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:46 pm

mazi761111 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:18 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:39 pm
Neska wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:57 pm

I never said Mortshade was the top WH. He'll be the first to admit he's not (we all know MDPV is top WH). My comment was directed at saying "Solo WH is not a thing anymore", the Kill board demonstrates there are so many examples of different WHs (and sometimes other classes) that are getting solo kills. Mortshade does plenty of solo roaming, but as people log in, they all want to run with him (most are well below sov level too - some haven't even hit 40 yet).
Don't shame guilds for wanting to run together, it's their very purpose.
i didnt whant shame him , i just dont understand all this thread about wh.what i see from side is regen chosen complaining about wh. there are also ather players who tracking best players and avoid tham teefz/jurki/morfee. just dont understand buffed choosens still complaining they robered all best from kobs and still come here in forum and complain about i cant kill x player , because of because.
buff chosen??when?? chosen get nef 3 time ..yes kobs get nef ....you need ask dve why do that. ....if you think def regen chosen is op ,,,i can change parry dps chosen duel you mdps or 2h tank ..if you want
demonic claw. chosen didnt need buffs it has already semi psych/spirit dealing abilities. (my chosen in domantor deal more damage than my kobs same armor same build)
about your offer i dont play this 1vs1 game vs buffed clases . i am also not that good solo player to know all weakneses of attacker class. byt spam torment + trial by pain i can. :)
wh in your video play smart actually. he picking targets (some old witch guides it was first rule )
Last edited by normanis on Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#63 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:59 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:39 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:41 pm
:D u said diferent story few month ago/year to another witch elf player that u will not play witchbrew because its too broken. (with krima)
yes, but, unfortunately, you don't remember everything, I said that WB needed a nerf, and this nerf already happened, the tactic of 25% of the finisher strength stopped working for WB, so I don't think that this ability needs a nerf (in For another topic, I'll already think about what kind of solutions are really needed for Def WE) And you missed the main point that made me come back to WE, I really don't like this build, it's very boring and long, especially after WH, but after the game there's just a crazy actual event that steals 150 hp. With. with a 10% chance I just went to demonstrate the absurdity of this
in fact, as a result of my efforts, 2 new topics about def WE, a huge number of dissatisfied people demanding nerfs
why noone run ss build? for wich
your witchbrew builds videos make ppl run also it. more ppl run it lesser chance it will be changed . look at gtdc and all those treat - if u nerf it i will delete and something in that style. (like back in nb removing. ppl recorded how they delete their characters :lol: )
wh is tied to repel heal tactic build and witches mostly use witchbrew. because why change something with ather tress if this work good. krima also mentioned that witchbrew is for new/fresh not str/crit capped witches, byt witchbrew is so popular than ather builds (its mean its was buffed over athers) some uses on your knees also byt never seen ss witch
like sulories already meantioned if u outsantd your attacker u win.

reynor007

Post#64 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:11 pm

buff chosen??when?? chosen get nef 3 time ..yes kobs get nef ....you need ask dve why do that. ....if you think def regen chosen is op ,,,i can change parry dps chosen duel you mdps or 2h tank ..if you want
to be honest, he was chosen much stronger than in person, he has a demon claw, but the main thing is the chanel spirit, take it away and the chosen one will no longer be OP, to be honest, I still don’t understand why this hasn’t been done yet
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#65 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:16 pm

normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:59 pm
your witchbrew builds videos make ppl run also it. more ppl run it lesser chance it will be changed . look at gtdc and all those treat - if u nerf it i will delete and something in that style. (like back in nb removing. ppl recorded how they delete their characters :lol: )
wh is tied to repel heal tactic build and witches mostly use witchbrew. because why change something with ather tress if this work good. krima also mentioned that witchbrew is for new/fresh not str/crit capped witches, byt witchbrew is so popular than ather builds (its mean its was buffed over athers) some uses on your knees also byt never seen ss witch
I don’t know since when you’ve been following my work, my first character here was kotbs “second”, and I launched that same reflect build, after which I was killed several times by a party in which gm was and he decided that this build was too OP exactly after that, Kobs began to receive nerfs (the most nerfed class of all and the weakest in solo play) so what I'm doing definitely makes sense, sooner or later I'll kill someone who shouldn't be killed and def WE will get a nerf, or it will be like with WH, the number of complaints will be so large that he will also get a nerf
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

normanis

Post#66 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:25 pm

reynor007 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:16 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:59 pm
I don’t know since when you’ve been following my work, my first character here was kotbs “second”, and I launched that same reflect build, after which I was killed several times by a party in which gm was and he decided that this build was too OP exactly after that, Kobs began to receive nerfs (the most nerfed class of all and the weakest in solo play) so what I'm doing definitely makes sense, sooner or later I'll kill someone who shouldn't be killed and def WE will get a nerf, or it will be like with WH, the number of complaints will be so large that he will also get a nerf
ok
do more videos

mazi761111

Post#67 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:07 am

reynor007 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:11 pm
to be honest, he was chosen much stronger than in person, he has a demon claw, but the main thing is the chanel spirit, take it away and the chosen one will no longer be OP, to be honest, I still don’t understand why this hasn’t been done yet
yes. but i think people play 2h chosen all want dps, but chosen low Spirit dps..,and cant jump cant speed up..good rdps can kite you to die,i use dps build still not big dmg,Power attributes can not work for the spirit dmg.ea server chosen have real dmg。
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

mazi761111

Post#68 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:50 am

normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:46 pm
normanis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:39 pm
i didnt whant shame him , i just dont understand all this thread about wh.what i see from side is regen chosen complaining about wh. there are also ather players who tracking best players and avoid tham teefz/jurki/morfee. just dont understand buffed choosens still complaining they robered all best from kobs and still come here in forum and complain about i cant kill x player , because of because.
demonic claw. chosen didnt need buffs it has already semi psych/spirit dealing abilities. (my chosen in domantor deal more damage than my kobs same armor same build)
about your offer i dont play this 1vs1 game vs buffed clases . i am also not that good solo player to know all weakneses of attacker class. byt spam torment + trial by pain i can. :)
wh in your video play smart actually. he picking targets (some old witch guides it was first rule )
ok, you dont play 1v1. you know why i use def regen?? in rvr 2-5 or more player will gank you .i am not wh or we ,cant run..i need Survive。

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#69 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:08 am

try fortress 2h with speed proc and you will be able to kill ranged kiters most of the time

mazi761111

Post#70 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:51 am

inoeth wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:08 am try fortress 2h with speed proc and you will be able to kill ranged kiters most of the time
I mean win very good players, it is not normal
Player :P