Recent Topics

Ads

solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
normanis

Re: solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Post#31 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:16 pm

regen tank killing anyone in 1vs1 not surprise and than come here to shame ppl. rules are disabled? nerf regen atm game is not dead.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
reynor007

Post#32 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:28 pm

KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:13 pm
Well if Mdpv struggles against Badchosen that makes me feel a bit better :)
I search Mdpv on kill board to look at gear but it shows as a level 1 wh? Did you change your name?
Other than the listed one what other upset attacks do we have?
I often change names to make a new video, otherwise it’s very difficult, I have sooo much haters

and I don’t quite understand what the second question is I use Google translate)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

bw10

Post#33 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:29 pm

we/wh should be remade from the ground up with three specs/archetypes in mind:

-kill enabler/target caller/debuffer spec
-aoe dps saboteur archetype
-bursty st

with baseline stealth gone and only available as the vanish+sprint ability and sustain/regen **** gone. wow style invisibility stealth is **** stupid

normanis

Post#34 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 pm

Neska wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:08 am
Panel wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:06 am Lol- Solo WH is not a thing anymore- always grps of 2-5. Should have a new dye called "Witch
Hunter" yellow. Same colour as the stripe that runs down their backs
Perhaps have a look at the guild kill board solo kills. You might be surprised. https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... oOnly=true

Other than that, having fun with my popcorn watching all the people have a cry about a guild that wants to p lay together. Do other guilds get this sort of grief for playing as a guild group too?
morthshade is top killer. hm why is he top killer if badchosen is shaming him?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Repulsion

Post#35 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:27 pm

mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:56 am and some wh try 1v1 kill me...but not win ...i still respect ,,Mortshade play bad is ok.,,,but he style,,,?? i just want say"hahaha"
Apparently respect in your book is either:
a) take a video of an unfair fight (for 99,9% of this servers' mdps) so you get clout
OR
b) be called a bad player, coward etc if the flies don't fly head-first in your flytrap.

I will agree on respecting duels with your criticism of the WH/WE gank groups but aside from that, they're playing the game.
Most people abide to a red=dead logic and WHs can't be useful en masse.
It's a shitty, fragile class with no meaningful AoE and no real purpose in oRvR that can only be useful in smallscale roaming/SC groups.
And even then you need to be GOOD and KNOW people to get a spot in a group (or WB as morale pump/scout etc).
Okay, so 1 WH for every roam group/WB - what is that? 10 WHs?
What happens to the other 325896235 WHs that just like the class and weren't good enough/lucky to get that imaginary spot?

They will leave the game/reroll?
Okay, why not.

They will solo?
Sure.
And from 16 to 80 what will they do to adapt? - when everyone and his mother is in Sov armor values/defences and there is a ZERG meta going on, meaning you need either extreme defenses to tank 1vX or GOOD damage to kill anything non-glass and gtfo asap (aka BiS)

No, they will group up and kill your unkillable cheesespec 1v5 (and every innocent bystander) and as annoying as it is, they are absolutely right to do it.
It's their only choice.

And mind you I don't even play WH that much and have been ganked by their groups many, many times.
Just be honest with yourselves because you'd do the same, don't be a hypocrite.
PS:
One last thing, when it comes to full sov 80+ WH parties, yeah it is cheesy, but ever stop to think that this might be fun for them?
That they might have played together for a long time etc? They did their part, do yours. Get a group or roll something that's even cheesier, like mr. Badchosen here.

KillerVolt

Post#36 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:52 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:28 pm
KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:13 pm
Well if Mdpv struggles against Badchosen that makes me feel a bit better :)
I search Mdpv on kill board to look at gear but it shows as a level 1 wh? Did you change your name?
Other than the listed one what other upset attacks do we have?
I often change names to make a new video, otherwise it’s very difficult, I have sooo much haters

and I don’t quite understand what the second question is I use Google translate)
You say upset attacks, as in attacks that prevent someone using their rotation, but you listed all of them and then said upset attacks wich implies there are other attacks like that, I am not aware of any others and was asking what they were.
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x
Lots of Volt alts between 1 and 39
Proud member of WH Anon guild.

Neska

Post#37 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:57 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 pm
Panel wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:06 am Lol- Solo WH is not a thing anymore- always grps of 2-5. Should have a new dye called "Witch
Perhaps have a look at the guild kill board solo kills. You might be surprised. https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... oOnly=true

Other than that, having fun with my popcorn watching all the people have a cry about a guild that wants to p lay together. Do other guilds get this sort of grief for playing as a guild group too?
morthshade is top killer. hm why is he top killer if badchosen is shaming him?
I never said Mortshade was the top WH. He'll be the first to admit he's not (we all know MDPV is top WH). My comment was directed at saying "Solo WH is not a thing anymore", the Kill board demonstrates there are so many examples of different WHs (and sometimes other classes) that are getting solo kills. Mortshade does plenty of solo roaming, but as people log in, they all want to run with him (most are well below sov level too - some haven't even hit 40 yet).
Don't shame guilds for wanting to run together, it's their very purpose.

mazi761111

Post#38 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:09 am

normanis wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:16 pm regen tank killing anyone in 1vs1 not surprise and than come here to shame ppl. rules are disabled? nerf regen atm game is not dead.
1. i am not regen tank,,,i think you dont know chosen,,2 he make 3 man want kill me,, and he run ,i can make vid show he how to fight.yes i dont like he .3 i use dps 2h chosen still can win 90% order madps or 2h tank ,,and i never pop my 1v1 win good player ,only 2-3 ppl.
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ads
juzzieb

Post#39 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:46 am

Killboard solo kills mean absolutely nothing. I have plenty of solo deaths against people who don't stand any chance against me solo. There are many reasons to get solo kills/deaths without actually being solo.

A few of them = being healed and/or guarded while they fight you. Being challenged (especially with Morale..I absolutely hate this one) while they fight you. Them chasing you with a wb after you but theyre the only ones who hit you while others in their wb are killing the other players.

vanbuinen77

Post#40 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:14 am

Need to wait for the pilfer pocket item to expire to beat these specs with some degree of success
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman