Recent Topics

Ads

Fro the Hag Queen interaction...

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Elementale

Fro the Hag Queen interaction...

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:42 pm

So For the Hag Queen! tooltip says "Your frenzies will now have 10% chance per point spent to knock down the enemy fot 4 seconds"
How does it work exactly?
Does it work with Witchbrew?

If it works with Witchbrew you would have (at 5 BL) 50% chance to knock down in one of 6 attacks (that will take place in the next 9 seconds probably). If it works with every attack of Ruthless assault it would have (at 5 BL) 50% for a knockdown in one of 6 attacks in the next 3 seconds.

I know that other ways to get a knockdown are more reliable, and I know there is global cooldown, but I would really like to hear form someone who knows how FtHQ works.

Ads
F4llen4ngel

Re: Fro the Hag Queen interaction...

Post#2 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:05 pm

I have never seen it knocking down an enemy ever, when i tried. (Bicska)
Bicska this Bicska that

akisnaakkeli

Post#3 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Hmm interesting, never tested this but im pretty sure it wont work on witchbrew because you use the frenzies on yourself and then you proc witchbrew thru your attacks. If you tried with 5 frenzy WB then 1 Frenzy RA i think every RA hit will have 10% Chance to KD target but Witchbrew wont trigger the KD.

Stinkyweed

Post#4 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:37 pm

It does work, however it does not work on WB. I have had it work on RA often, and still use it for a juicy 4sec CD sometimes when roaming.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo