Recent Topics

Ads

White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
inoeth
Suspended

Re: White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Post#21 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 am

3v1 and he died so what lol where are the 6v1 i'm waiting

Ads
reynor007

Post#22 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:21 am

inoeth wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:57 am
fatelvis wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:44 am
inoeth wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:52 am
you remind me of a former girlfriend who ended up with schizophrenia having all sorts of halluzinations. funny what you make up lol.
still killing low lvl and gimps has nothing to do with skill or a class to be OP
Man you're completely derailed.
For bringing up stuff like this and ignoring video-footage and comments of numerous other players.

If you (still) need proof on the WE topic check his last solo roam video, e.g. minute 2 to 3.20. That's 1min20s of nonstop fight against 3 rr80-90 players, withstanding 2 dps and 1 dps healer, killing 2 of those.
first fight the slayer was completely gimp, then it was basicly a 1on1 vs enne. next fight all opponents were unter rr70 one even under rr60. he managed to jump the fence and then ppl came one by one, easy. next fight the rr80 slayer was afk and so the 2vs1 fight was actually a 1on1.

so far no real rr80 6v1 lol anyone can pull that off. who derails? plz some facts
https://youtu.be/Eu3l3PPZmhc?si=fcRRl6Kc0f7fZKT2
5:35
2wh and bis regen WH with guarding IB

https://youtu.be/TXYGhq8ciZs?si=Wgh1ZqrTcRUNxt5M
11:36
Bis regen WH, WH 80+ SM 80+

I understand that this is difficult for you to understand, I think you don’t have enough experience to do hazmatuki or pyzan, so just watch how those who understand how to do it kill)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#23 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:25 am

inoeth wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 am 3v1 and he died so what lol where are the 6v1 i'm waiting
don’t worry, I’ll soon finish a new video about WE also a video about WH, with your show off and shameful death, it's really funny lol
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Dakkhon

Post#24 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:27 pm

I looked at some of the proposed changes on the other test server...looks like a bunch of nerfs for several order classes and WL is one of them. Ill wait to make one now because if they nerf it to what it is now there......no point in playing one unless you already have one and wearing SoV gear and then maybe. We will see. Until then keep the vids coming. I enjoy them :P
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reynor007

Post#25 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:45 pm

Dakkhon wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:27 pm I looked at some of the proposed changes on the other test server...looks like a bunch of nerfs for several order classes and WL is one of them. Ill wait to make one now because if they nerf it to what it is now there......no point in playing one unless you already have one and wearing SoV gear and then maybe. We will see. Until then keep the vids coming. I enjoy them :P
thank you, bro, I’m very pleased to know that you like something of mine more creatively, someone learned something thanks to my video I think that the balance should always change, someone always becomes stronger and someone weaker, this is normal
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

rychu007

Post#26 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:14 pm

movie is great as usual!
Ineoth Bro tell me which option U are
1) Do You Play def we too and U are such a nad player and U are jealous?
2) Do You act like this cause U Play def we too and U want prevent possible nerf by denying how strong this class is?
3) or U get farmed by Reynor and forum is the only place where U Can attack him?

Bozzax

Post#27 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Simple solution remove the Torq-i-win-ability that gives speed buff, de targets enemies and can be used 4 another opener (building mech) or just escape

Ranged snare? bc bc bc WE/WH have no charge well well

Problem solved fixes WH and WE
Last edited by Bozzax on Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

ravezaar

Post#28 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:42 pm

Nice vid, ppl can make whatever builds they want. Dont fight if u tthink its a cheezy build guys its simple.

Keep making Vidz, keep fighting nice work
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Lisutaris

Post#29 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:43 am

Long video but enjoyable to watch overall :) Making good use of potions and positioning, what to say, well played.
I laughed so hard during the deadpool clip and @Dourden got a spotlight in there <3.

What I dont like -> way to little selffails and deaths included ;)
But as I have said, nice vid, cool solo build with reg on WL and ~BIS which also explains a lot of close kills or xv1. Very deserved wins ofc.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

reynor007

Post#30 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:57 am

rychu007 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:14 pm movie is great as usual!
Ineoth Bro tell me which option U are
1) Do You Play def we too and U are such a nad player and U are jealous?
2) Do You act like this cause U Play def we too and U want prevent possible nerf by denying how strong this class is?
3) or U get farmed by Reynor and forum is the only place where U Can attack him?
Thank you)
yes you're right, he plays def WE, and is very afraid of nerfs
Lisutaris wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:43 am Long video but enjoyable to watch overall :) Making good use of potions and positioning, what to say, well played.
I laughed so hard during the deadpool clip and @Dourden got a spotlight in there <3.

What I dont like -> way to little selffails and deaths included ;)
But as I have said, nice vid, cool solo build with reg on WL and ~BIS which also explains a lot of close kills or xv1. Very deserved wins ofc.

thanks bro, I just wanted to add a little humor, that’s why the video turned out to be so long, but overall I’m happy and thanks to everyone who watched it in full)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+