Recent Topics

Ads

White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reivren27

Re: White lion vs Haters (re-uploading)

Post#11 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:14 am

The jumping insolents have been punished, handsome!

Ads
rrrutsss

Post#12 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:42 am

inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:40 pm claims def WE is the strongest solo char, doesn't have any problems killing those... fights 3+v1 and kills ppl in kd.

am i the only one that doesn't believe your lies?
Not everyone has the skill nor the gear to be the strongest, most still fall short from being OP even whit BiS gear...

inoeth
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:52 am

reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:11 pm
inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:02 pm
reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm

you are talking complete nonsense, I do this on any class I play, the difference is that on wl it is 1v3 and this is the current type of opponent, by definition WE are 1v6 with exception restrictions and I will show it soon
yes opponents in beastlord... do you believe your own lies?
I understand why many consider you inadequate. I thought you had enough of a lesson when you wrote “no WH can kill me, I think I need to become softer” after which I found you, Hayley, well, we know the result) I think that's all, your word is worth nothing

you remind me of a former girlfriend who ended up with schizophrenia having all sorts of halluzinations. funny what you make up lol.
still killing low lvl and gimps has nothing to do with skill or a class to be OP

reynor007

Post#14 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:02 am

inoeth wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:52 am
reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:11 pm
inoeth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:02 pm
yes opponents in beastlord... do you believe your own lies?
I understand why many consider you inadequate. I thought you had enough of a lesson when you wrote “no WH can kill me, I think I need to become softer” after which I found you, Hayley, well, we know the result) I think that's all, your word is worth nothing

you remind me of a former girlfriend who ended up with schizophrenia having all sorts of halluzinations. funny what you make up lol.
still killing low lvl and gimps has nothing to do with skill or a class to be OP
it will be really funny when I take a screenshot of your message on the forum, and then at the moment you die in 15 seconds, it will be obvious to everyone there that you are a good player) but that will come later, but now I’ll ask for messages on the topic, please
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Abrax

Post#15 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:05 am

reynor007 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:02 am
it will be really funny when I take a screenshot of your message on the forum, and then at the moment you die in 15 seconds, it will be obvious to everyone there that you are a good player) but that will come later, but now I’ll ask for messages on the topic, please
I'm still curious if you think we'll ever see DoK gameplay from you? Would love it! :geek: :oops:
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!

reynor007

Post#16 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 am

Abrax wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:05 am
I'm still curious if you think we'll ever see DoK gameplay from you? Would love it! :geek: :oops:
hi bro, thanks, I don’t have the DoK equipped, but if I get the opportunity to play with it, there will definitely be a video about it
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Abrax

Post#17 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:33 am

hi bro, thanks, I don’t have the DoK equipped, but if I get the opportunity to play with it, there will definitely be a video about it
Awesome! Can't wait for it - probably won't be anytime soon in that case but still! Do you have an idea which spec you'd work on with it? I guess only Torture would work?

Also where would you rank a DoK as solo?
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!

fatelvis

Post#18 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:44 am

Man you're completely derailed.
For bringing up stuff like this and ignoring video-footage and comments of numerous other players.

If you (still) need proof on the WE topic check his last solo roam video, e.g. minute 2 to 3.20. That's 1min20s of nonstop fight against 3 rr80-90 players, withstanding 2 dps and 1 dps healer, killing 2 of those.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#19 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:57 am

fatelvis wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:44 am
Man you're completely derailed.
For bringing up stuff like this and ignoring video-footage and comments of numerous other players.

If you (still) need proof on the WE topic check his last solo roam video, e.g. minute 2 to 3.20. That's 1min20s of nonstop fight against 3 rr80-90 players, withstanding 2 dps and 1 dps healer, killing 2 of those.
first fight the slayer was completely gimp, then it was basicly a 1on1 vs enne. next fight all opponents were unter rr70 one even under rr60. he managed to jump the fence and then ppl came one by one, easy. next fight the rr80 slayer was afk and so the 2vs1 fight was actually a 1on1.

so far no real rr80 6v1 lol anyone can pull that off. who derails? plz some facts

fatelvis

Post#20 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:04 am

inoeth wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:57 am
first fight the slayer was completely gimp, then it was basicly a 1on1 vs enne. next fight all opponents were unter rr70 one even under rr60. he managed to jump the fence and then ppl came one by one, easy. next fight the rr80 slayer was afk and so the 2vs1 fight was actually a 1on1.

so far no real rr80 6v1 lol anyone can pull that off. who derails? plz some facts
https://youtu.be/Eu3l3PPZmhc?si=NdVo722Wmxx40rq3
I'm talking about that one, timestamp see above. WH, BW and 2h WP.
Can check them on armory for yourself if you don't recognize them right away. Doubt they were in beastlord at the time of the fight.