its revert to 148
:lol: :lol:
Nobody on the broken noob class

Ads
normanis

Re: Patch Notes 09/12/2023

Post#72 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Elf Heraldry Shields
The final cosmetic Elf Heraldry shields have been unlocked for both Swordmasters and Black Guards, and can be earned via quests. (To earn the Golden version of a shield, you must first earn the Silver variant, and then achieve a specific Renown Rank to unlock the next Quest.)
thx for new shields
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Culexus

Post#73 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Any word if the renown nerf is a bug or a feature? Getting 2.5k for winning an event sc.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Omegus

Post#74 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:15 pm

dalen wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:14 pm
yobogoya wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:07 pm - Dreadful Agony - Only damages NPCs that are in combat, like it worked on live.

Lie, it never worked like that on live. During live, I used Dreadful Agony to pull mobs all the time. In fact, I used it to remain in combat in the level 1 Nurgling Pit in Norsca, keeping my character online all night while I slept. Gaining renown all night long every time the zone flipped.

So don't try to tell me it was like that during live. Have you forgotten you weren't the only people on the planet to play live?

I wonder what other "during live" comments are just complete fabrications in this list.
Mythic might have changed the ability at some point. But in the patch 1.4.8 ability data extracted from the client there's a check that the target is either a player, or an NPC in combat.
I'll try to be a bit more productive than @yobogoya...

I went digging through old patch notes and it looks like in 1.2 it looks like all auras except for Dreadful Agony were changed to only affect NPCs who are already in combat (https://lotro.allakhazam.com/wiki/WAR_Update_1.2.0). Do you think there might be a check/exception for DA that you missed somewhere in the 1.4.8 DB? I wasn't able to find any patch notes afterwards which changed DA to require aggro.

Either that or it was a hidden change/bug from Mythic (wouldn't be the first time!). I don't know what old client versions you have hanging around to see what happened between 1.2 and 1.4.8...
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Hugatsaga

Post#75 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Whats the rationale for Engy nerf btw? Grobold getting sniped by Bitterstone sniper squad or what?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Delirio

Post#76 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:31 pm

Nameless wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:20 am Cone of fire is not reduces, it wasn't working on ror at all till now. And after 10 years is fixes which is huge gameplay change for rdps and will make rdps playstyle much harder, esp kitting. Hard times adjusting to the new rules
i do not agree with this change, u cannot use some skills while running back... ecc and this is not kite ...

sorc and bw have skills with maximun range of 100ft sw and engi have more ranged ft like 150 i think, anyway game say out of cone of fire .. is not the same ,i do not agree with this change caster are not more fun to play...expecially in solo ecc.. anyway was fun play ror im here since the beginning , but i think many players quit for the moment ..

cheers!
Cosmine / sorc

Wanka / mara

Scalvo / wpriest

fatelvis

Post#77 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:41 pm

Hugatsaga wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm Whats the rationale for Engy nerf btw? Grobold getting sniped by Bitterstone sniper squad or what?
The rational for pretty much all class changes would be: it was like this in the 1.4.8 version of the game and we need to start with it.
Game will hopefully quickly evolve from here on and balance stuff again.

Hugatsaga

Post#78 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:48 pm

fatelvis wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:41 pm
Hugatsaga wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm Whats the rationale for Engy nerf btw? Grobold getting sniped by Bitterstone sniper squad or what?
The rational for pretty much all class changes would be: it was like this in the 1.4.8 version of the game and we need to start with it.
Game will hopefully quickly evolve from here on and balance stuff again.
Cool, are we getting double dmg m2's back for Engy, SW & SW?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
Tuxedo013

Post#79 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:54 pm

- Redirected Force - reverted to live version 1.4.8: No longer knocks the target away, usable after any successful defense, not just block. It’s a temporary change as Swordmaster will receive a single target long knock back effect upgraded to work for 2h builds as well in the future balance patches.

Whats the point of taking the only st long distance punt on order and taking important tool away from a tank if you said you'd give us a new st long distance punt thats working for both 2h and snb in future patches?
You should have left the skill unchanged UNTILL you come up for that solution and not gutting the class of it core feature!

Sulorie

Post#80 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 pm

Panel wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:55 pm New AM tactic gives a 15% less chance for path of asuryan abilities to be disrupted. The existing tactic discerning offense gives 10% to all abilities. WL/SOV give another 6% and genesis another 3%. Will these all stack giving the AM a 34% reduced chance to be disrupted ( plus whatever contribution from int). If so this will put most destro into the low single digits or negative chance to disrupt AMs. A little bit OP for my taste.
Yeah and give up more valuable set bonus for 3pc gen. :) AM now is anything else but op. Most of your targets as dps AM won't disrupt anyway.
Dying is no option.