Recent Topics

Ads

Too much exp

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Noslock

Too much exp

Post#1 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:00 pm

The golden stein is sure a good thing but it results in something like this .

Any solution? Working on a zone all night to end up with no exp is bad.

Ads
ShadowWar

Re: Too much exp

Post#2 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:16 am

wow, that sucks man. feels bad for sure. I got ~33k for the shadowlands flip last night. Which now makes me wonder where the cap is.

Shima

Post#3 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:22 am

Its not a goldstein bug. This may happen in a sc, rvr or even killing someone in the rvr lake. And it's old, too old. But I don't remember if it's a bug tho.

akisnaakkeli

Post#4 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:13 am

Add the -Xp Reduction scrolls back. Tier 2-3 merged together is best solution atm. T1 is up to lvl19 and T2-3 starts at lvl 20-39 and you cant ding lvl 40 if you are not rr45 but will ding lvl 40 when you ding rr50(if u are lvl 39) Also keep new tactic lvls up lvl 24 you get third tactic BUT 4th tactic you get at lvl 40.

I mean New Tier With RvR+Sc's and no lvl-40 players allowed in the zone. Whichever Zones aint taken in T4 "Campaign" Would be the new Middle tier zones to RvR. And, if even just a test make it old Battlefield objectives with guards, 10s capping, 3 min defending and 5 min lock, after that guards spawn so enemy can take it again.

And Definetely NPC box Runner back as well nobody likes to run the boxes. And you can do dot dmg to keep doors and melee heal/lifetap out of them. Even it wouldnt do the dmg the melee heal/Lifetap should happen because that is SO MUCH FUN and gives a bit legitimacy dpshealbuilds. Aoe cap is 9 instead of 24 in the middle-tier. Would be really really interested to see how the PvP would compare to what it is atm.

No shields for Wp/Dok Allowed in middle tier and all skills with shield requirements are now doable with 2h/Dualwield. Also you can just go to current T4 things if Middle Tier doesnt interest you, no one is forced and more diversity in the game and how to play it=)

Noslock

Post#5 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:35 am

Shima wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:22 am Its not a goldstein bug. This may happen in a sc, rvr or even killing someone in the rvr lake. And it's old, too old. But I don't remember if it's a bug tho.
first screen is from a quest that normally gives around 60k exp and i always done that without any issues,with the goldstein the exp is above the maximum cap so i got 0.i understand that the issues is not the goldstein but the maximum cap ,still its something that should not happen.

Lilim

Post#6 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 am

Hey,

could you add the "Don't Bawk" to the bug tracker.
Don't forget to add your lvl when you hand in the quest.
+The nice screenshot.