Recent Topics

Ads

Any update on BB/BE?

Let's talk about... everything else
java

Any update on BB/BE?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 am

I'm curious if there are any updates on when BB/BE will be working again? Also curious about the reason why these dungeons are not available?

Thanks!

Ads
ShadowWar

Re: Any update on BB/BE?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:10 pm

I believe they mentioned in the official discord it would be a couple months. I would suggest going there and looking around, it feels like that is a good place to get information.

bw10

Post#3 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:04 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:10 pm I believe they mentioned in the official discord it would be a couple months.
lol

juzziex

Post#4 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:44 pm

ShadowWar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:10 pm I believe they mentioned in the official discord it would be a couple months. I would suggest going there and looking around, it feels like that is a good place to get information.
Its already been a couple months lol.

Maybe in 2 weeks.

Scottx125

Post#5 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:33 pm

juzziex wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:44 pm
ShadowWar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:10 pm I believe they mentioned in the official discord it would be a couple months. I would suggest going there and looking around, it feels like that is a good place to get information.
Its already been a couple months lol.

Maybe in 2 weeks.
You've got a warped perception of time. The new ability system came out early December. It's January. Not even a month.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Minisynn

Post#6 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:15 am

To quote Rubius from the RoR Discord three days ago:
Small Bastion Stair update: We continued testing the dungeon this week and Max and I spent some additional time going through boss mechanics as he rebuilds them and we rebalance the dungeon.

1-2 more bosses that need to be fully rebuilt, and then we'll do one final testing pass + any additional fixes to fine-tune it. After that, it'll be just about ready to go. No ETA just yet, but we're getting closer 🙂
I'd say don't expect it until the end of January at the earliest as a guess
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Fey

Post#7 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:44 am

I have multiple 80's, but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to run dungeons. So I'll just: R rrrrreeeeEEEEEE, give me the damn ring for free!
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan