Recent Topics

Ads

Questions about sorcerer gear

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Elfo7

Questions about sorcerer gear

Post#1 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:34 am

Hello, I am about to hit RR70 with my first character and I was wondering:

- Is the bloodlord witchstaff or the nihilist witchstaff of anathema better for a warband aoe based sorc? Both seem to be pretty good but not sure which one is better.

- In terms of aoe damage oriented gear I was told onslaught was very good because of this 4 piece bonus: On Hit: 5% chance to increase your critical hit rate by 9% and your critical damage by 12% for 9 seconds.

But since onslaught now is not possible to get, what would be the best combo for the best aoe dps damage output? Maybe sov + triumphant?

Ads
lemao

Re: Questions about sorcerer gear

Post#2 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 am

Bloodlord staff is always the strongest, flat +5 % is unbeatable.

Best for AOE would be 5 sov + 4 triump, but that requires having the ranked ring.
Before that i would just wear full vanq which is very solid over all

Elfo7

Post#3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:01 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 am Bloodlord staff is always the strongest, flat +5 % is unbeatable.

Best for AOE would be 5 sov + 4 triump, but that requires having the ranked ring.
Thanks.

What is the ranked ring?

lemao

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:19 pm

Elfo7 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:01 pm
lemao wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 am Bloodlord staff is always the strongest, flat +5 % is unbeatable.

Thanks.

What is the ranked ring?
Triumphant ring

reyaloran

Post#5 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:05 pm

So your fort staff is bis for aoe sorc since we need the wounds and the proc helps maintain the same level of damage. As for the other question I would consider 3 piece bl 5 piece sov for the stats but you will be significantly weaker then an onslaught sorc.

lemao

Post#6 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:09 pm

reyaloran wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:05 pm So your fort staff is bis for aoe sorc since we need the wounds and the proc helps maintain the same level of damage. As for the other question I would consider 3 piece bl 5 piece sov for the stats but you will be significantly weaker then an onslaught sorc.
Please dont spread misinformation.
Fort staff doesn´t beat or goes even with bloodlord staff.

BS staff gives 60 magic power + flat 5% dmg

reyaloran

Post#7 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:00 pm

lemao wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:09 pm
reyaloran wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:05 pm So your fort staff is bis for aoe sorc since we need the wounds and the proc helps maintain the same level of damage. As for the other question I would consider 3 piece bl 5 piece sov for the stats but you will be significantly weaker then an onslaught sorc.
Please dont spread misinformation.
Fort staff doesn´t beat or goes even with bloodlord staff.

BS staff gives 60 magic power + flat 5% dmg
I play a 82 aoe sorc and have tested both, the proc from fort puts out the same amount of damage on average as the bl bonus in aoe.