Recent Topics

Ads

New player looking for Runepriest build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
efendisiz

New player looking for Runepriest build

Post#1 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:08 am

Hey everyone

You can assume I am a new player, and just hit level 38 with my runepriest. Anyone have a good build for SCs/6man healing build for me? I can take any other advices also. Thanks in advance.

Ads
Paxsanarion

Re: New player looking for Runepriest build

Post#2 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:44 am

This should give you a very good start …

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hp?t=51200

Rotgut

Post#3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:02 am

Only SCs and 6 man? Ok. Use that guide Paxsanarion linked, its good.

Use your Rune of Breaking to get more Strikethrough when going for a Stagger. Disable that pesky freecasting healer when your DPS minions are going in for a kill.

Armor Talis on endgame gear, Wounds on lvling items. You'll be rocking Full Heal Crit, Full Deft Defender and Futile Strikes, so you'll be running around with ~50% Disrupt. You'll only rly die to physical dmg and Armor mitigates more of that than Tough.

Swap between Regenerative Shielding and Swift Runes (tactics) depending on who you're facing. mDPS? Regen Shielding. Sorcs that are going to be time stamping your minions with Word of Pain? Swift Runes. Used to be we would use Stoutness of Stone but its kinda garbage now. There is also an argument for Discipline, but just for the extra Disrupt. Also, Absorb bubble counters crits, so throw a Rune of Shielding just before a WoP you couldn't cleanse is about to blow up and u'll mitigate that bastard.

Use Rune of Mending to protect your Rune of Regeneration (the good DoT) from Shatter spams. Enemy will always Shatter the last applied Blessing, so RoR first, then RoM to protect it.

A detaunted solo WE will do nothing to you if you just throw a single HoT on urself. lmao WEs.

Focused Mind + Flee + AP Pot = a happy RP that got gone on by a bunch of scary mDPS.

efendisiz

Post#4 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:02 pm

Ty all.