Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: RoR Streamer Event

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vegetaplays
Community Management

Twitch Drops: RoR Streamer Event

Post#1 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:26 pm

Return of Reckoning welcomes our streaming guests and thanks them for showcasing and supporting Return of Reckoning. This will be for all streamers, if you are streaming the game, you will be eligible for twitch drops.
If you'd like to read more about Twitch Drops and how do they work, please checkout this thread.

Twitch Drops will Start on February 6th, 12 PM UTC, and end on February 7th, 11:59 AM UTC

Rewards:

Reward 1: Medium Gold bag (50 gold) - 30 Minutes Cumulative Watch Time
Reward 2: Potion of Acclaim - 1 Hour Cumulative Watch Time
Reward 3: 100 War Crests - 2 Hours Cumulative Watch Time

Whitelist: We will continue to run a whitelist for twitch drops as we have for the past few campaigns. Those that are current and new have already have been added, however, if your channel does not have drops enabled, please contact me on discord (Techno2123), and I will add your channel to the whitelist as soon as possible. Thank you!

To claim your rewards, please visit https://returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch.

Ads
Scottx125

Re: Twitch Drops: RoR Streamer Event

Post#2 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm

I'm confused. Is there some sort of event going on or is this just random stream rewards?
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#3 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:51 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm I'm confused. Is there some sort of event going on or is this just random stream rewards?
There is a community-made event happening at 8pm Server Time February 6th - yes.

4 Massive French Creators will be bringing their community to experience RoR, potentially for the first time and they'll go against each other in Tier 1 Zones!

Zaitak

Post#4 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:37 am

Hazmy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:51 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm I'm confused. Is there some sort of event going on or is this just random stream rewards?
There is a community-made event happening at 8pm Server Time February 6th - yes.

4 Massive French Creators will be bringing their community to experience RoR, potentially for the first time and they'll go against each other in Tier 1 Zones!
It's a shame there isn't any love for the NA playerbase. NA playerbase is already stupid dead. Maybe reach out to some NA streamers in the future.

Toshutkidup

Post#5 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:00 am

Zaitak wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:37 am

It's a shame there isn't any love for the NA playerbase. NA playerbase is already stupid dead. Maybe reach out to some NA streamers in the future.
Who says they havent reached out ?
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Helwer

Post#6 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:34 am

i think it is organized by a (single) player (or small group), feel free to put some effort in it.

tromat

Post#7 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:51 am

Helwer wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:34 am

i think it is organized by a (single) player (or small group), feel free to put some effort in it.
Hello ! it's organized by myself yes, and it tooks months to get them come with us (busy schedules etc)

vladerethro

Post#8 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:37 am

Great thing.
Please can you notify the community a little early on the website when you are doing events (we have schedule too)

Ads
Zaitak

Post#9 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:26 am

tromat wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:51 am
Helwer wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:34 am
Hello ! it's organized by myself yes, and it tooks months to get them come with us (busy schedules etc)
Ahhhhh my apologies, I was unaware this was a single person effort. I thought the Devs/GMs might've been assisting you. Kudos to you, that's really cool. I hope you can forgive my ignorance, I just wish for the game to grow in all areas is all. Again, my apologies.

Martok

Post#10 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:17 pm

Zaitak wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:37 amIt's a shame there isn't any love for the NA playerbase. NA playerbase is already stupid dead. Maybe reach out to some NA streamers in the future.

NA Streamers already stream with regularity. The issue is cultivating an active audience from within an ever dwindling base of players.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...