Recent Topics

Ads

Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

Let's talk about... everything else
WarhammerKotbs
Suspended

Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

Post#1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:31 pm

Adding a speed run quest to the beginner Dungeon Gunbad seems to be a bad idea, im getting grps that fall apart just before last couple of bosses if they wont make the timer people just leave, so now im getting lots of groups but no full clears if the timers wont be reached so as a new player trying to get my redeye & wards this is very disappointing

Ads
Brizio

Re: Speed Run Quest to beginner dungeon

Post#2 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:25 am

Whaaaat....? its one excellent idea! People should announce before joining the Dungeon what's the intent.

If its a fast attempt or not.

WarhammerKotbs
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:21 am

people say they joining for full clear but still leave if the timer isnt met so i dont know what to tell you but from a new player itt is very frustrating to have my groups fall apart before the last 2 bosses because the speed run timer is failed not to mention im having dps pulling everything & wiping the group because tthey wont wait for the tank sorry to say im not having a good experience trying to do Gunbad as a new player

reyaloran

Post#4 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:03 am

I havent seen this behavior from the dozen or so I have run on destro, are you stating up front if its a speed run or a clear group?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:43 am

From how I see it, the quest is not for "1st time" new players, but for those who have cleared it before and wants a challenge.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Helwer

Post#6 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:06 am

It should be a challenge for expierenced players. What kind of happend is that it is harder to find groups for 'only full clearance' and unexperienced players. Also harder to find dps now instead of tank/heals like before. But it's too short time to say and rewards with sentinel gear keeps people finishing this usually.
Didn't see a group throwing the last bosses yet but pitty when you have to experience this.