Recent Topics

Ads

Grace WP

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
arnoft

Grace WP

Post#1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:01 pm

Any dps build in grace?

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Grace WP

Post#2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:15 pm

Wrath is DPS. Grace is for healing and supplemental damage (not much else you can do with a single one-hander). Check the guide in my signature!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Zxul

Post#3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:19 pm

Real challenge is Salvation dps build.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Scottx125

Post#4 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:45 pm

Zxul wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:19 pm Real challenge is Salvation dps build.
We don't speak of this heresy.

O.P: You can have a kinda viable Wrath build, but it requires very high crit, BiS gear etc. Not really compatible with a Grace build. And at max it only really works in SCs. In ORVR you're too immobile and lack utility/dmg/closers to be useful anywhere.

Grace is generally played 1 of 2 ways, full def or full STR. Full STR is the best way to go. But you'll not be invulnerable just because you have a shield. So it requires a group with decent tanks who can guard switch between your DPS and you. Works well in SCs/PvE and small scale RvR. 24v24 it's too squishy.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Zxul

Post#5 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:10 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:45 pm
Zxul wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:19 pm Real challenge is Salvation dps build.
We don't speak of this heresy.
Not sure about Salvation, but I do remember years ago running into Dark Rites dps build dok. The idea was to max Fist's dmg with scaling. Not sure how it would work today, with Khaine's Imbuement nerfed to only work with Torture, and other nerfs.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh