Recent Topics

Ads

Any workaround for WH accusations showing incorrectly/updating slowly?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Hugatsaga

Any workaround for WH accusations showing incorrectly/updating slowly?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

Logged WH first time in few months and noticed accusations are not tracking correctly at least on default UI. For instance I can cast whole 3sec trial by pain channel with 5 accusations and accusations in ui are displayed incorrectly as 5 the whole time during channel (should be 0 after I press TBP), only after channel is finished it updates to 0. A side note that I can actually cast Absolution during the channel and even Absolution sound effect goes off but nothing happens other than channel gets interrupted. It is as if client on my end thinks I still have 5 accusations even though I just used them on trial by pain and only gets correct information from server 3 seconds after which obviously makes gameplay feel extremely sluggish.

I can try to write bug report with proof and everything once I have time in case it hasn't been filed yet but meanwhile I'm asking has any witch hunter player found workaround for this? Like for instance is there a mod that tracks accusations correctly and timely?
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
gersy

Re: Any workaround for WH accusations showing incorrectly/updating slowly?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:59 pm

Hi. I noticed this too and have not found a workaround yet. It seems that the UI updates accusations very slowly since the ability rework. This can easily be seen by using trial by pain with flowing accusations tactic.

It used to be that if you used, for example, a 5 point trial by pain it would instantly clear the 5 "stacks" on the class resource UI and if you procced flowing accusations it would fill up your extra 2 instantaneously. Now what occur is that you must wait until the end of your trial by pain channel for a !chance! those extra 2 will be displayed, which is inconsistent, or even worse sometimes you must activate another ability or generate another accusation from a different source to get the UI to update how many accusations you have like casting razor strike which would instantly jump the display from 0 to 3 accusations (2 from hidden flowing accusations proc + 1 from razor strike).

Vraal

Post#3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:28 pm

Absolutely! It's a really limiting factor in gameplay right now.

Trial by Pain is also weirdly delayed in its activation, taking sometimes 0.5-1 sec to start channeling or getting stuck in the channeling without any damage.
Needs a good looking at right now for sure...
Vraal / / Khalik

Hugatsaga

Post#4 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:35 pm

gersy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:59 pmIt used to be that if you used, for example, a 5 point trial by pain it would instantly clear the 5 "stacks" on the class resource UI and if you procced flowing accusations it would fill up your extra 2 instantaneously. Now what occur is that you must wait until the end of your trial by pain channel for a !chance! those extra 2 will be displayed, which is inconsistent, or even worse sometimes you must activate another ability or generate another accusation from a different source to get the UI to update how many accusations you have like casting razor strike which would instantly jump the display from 0 to 3 accusations (2 from hidden flowing accusations proc + 1 from razor strike).
Yup sucks with especially flowing accusations and makes gameplay feels very sluggish. WE have same core issue right now by the way but they dont have Flowing Accusations so its less noticeable since gaining career resources is more predictable and you dont have to look at your UI so much while with WH + Flowing Accusations you have to look at your UI to see where you are at with resources and currently UI lies/displays information with delay.

I made bug report, hopefully I explained it well enough: https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22396
Youtube

Hugatsaga

Post#5 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:24 pm

Well apparently it was like this on live. Not happy about it though, why remove QoL improvements made by previous devs and intentionally make game feel less fun,
Youtube