Recent Topics

Ads

Engineer's ability : bugman's best triple nerfed.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
naugrim

Engineer's ability : bugman's best triple nerfed.

Post#1 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:12 pm

Hello engineers !

Our bugman's best was another time nerfed :o :shock:

On life server the range was 30 feet and bugman's best can heal outside the party. You received a small amount of renown when you heal others

They change it later the range was 60 feet and can only heal engineer's party. You received a small amount of renown when you heal others

With new patch 1.48 balance : the range drop to 30feet you heal only engineer's party AND you don't receive anymore renown for healing.

I know the real reason behind that the quality of the bugman's beer wasn't anymore so good as before :lol:

Ads
Nameless

Re: Engineer's ability : bugman's best triple nerfed.

Post#2 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:49 pm

As a healer I could tell you that renown from healing is kinda meh (quite huge meh actually), so dont regret for that.
Heal range imo should be 100 like zealot/rp ritual, it is acting like weak hot so why limit it to 30 ft
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ysaran

Post#3 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:57 am

Nameless wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:49 pm As a healer I could tell you that renown from healing is kinda meh (quite huge meh actually), so dont regret for that.
Heal range imo should be 100 like zealot/rp ritual, it is acting like weak hot so why limit it to 30 ft
Probably because you are not a healer? But I agree, there wouldn't be much difference
Zputadenti

Gunlinger

Post#4 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:55 pm

the worst part is that you stand next to someone that is not in your group, and you have to watch him die to a dot that ticks with 100 dmg all 3 sec, while you have a keg standing right next to him that overheals only you right now for 4xx hp.

Bugman's best should heal 30 feet aoe no matter of group again. Just make it heal 60% of its potential outside of your own group.

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:18 pm

Reason why in was nerfed in RoR to party only is because it is very easily overstacked- 1 keg is a decent hot, however put 10 of them in same spot and they will heal for a lot more than an actual healers. Which was indeed done, and caused the nerf.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Gunlinger

Post#6 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:57 pm

then still the fix for overstacking would have been to make it capped so that outside of group only 1 keg heal can be on one player at the same time.

akisnaakkeli

Post#7 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:29 pm

I remember one engineer Multiboxing? 24 engineers in wb at the same time all doing exactly same moves so it did quite a bit healing and dmg : D In Aor not RoR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-W73LXy1ms This was also funny back in the dayz,somehow doable with Aor Fortress Lords and Closet Goblin.

salazarn

Post#8 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:34 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:18 pm Reason why in was nerfed in RoR to party only is because it is very easily overstacked- 1 keg is a decent hot, however put 10 of them in same spot and they will heal for a lot more than an actual healers. Which was indeed done, and caused the nerf.
So just stop the effect stacking instead of nerfing it totally. That way small group/ sc / solo dont suffer for rvr

Ads
Dackjanielz

Post#9 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:49 pm

Healing engies should be a thing!

We have support classes with DPS builds but we have no DPS classes with support builds, and why not i say!

Why not! Kegs should heal allies once more! At least with using a tactic for a downside or something.

Gangan

Post#10 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:26 pm

What would be the benefits of bringing a "heal" support dps engie instead of a full heal or dps?

Don't get me wrong i would love to have a proper support class, because I'm not always in for the dps score hunt^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald