Recent Topics

Ads

Orvr scale idea

Let's talk about... everything else
nebelwerfer

Orvr scale idea

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:14 am

I want opinions on an idea i had.

Increase member capasity in a warband to 36 members in t4 zones, increase morale gain and keep 24 target cap there.

Keep 24 man warbands in t2 and t3 zones with normal morale rates and reduce target cap to 9.

This is to embrace amd formalize the current trend of zerging, but also incentivize more diverse ways of playing in endgame and hopefully mitigate some of the issues in eu primetime like overpopulation, onesided dominance etc.

Please discuss.
:mrgreen:

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Re: Orvr scale idea

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:22 am

This would be better imo than what we have now!

Haojin

Post#3 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:49 pm

36 won't cut it tbh, should be zonewise warbands !!
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

nebelwerfer

Post#4 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:01 am

Haojin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:49 pm 36 won't cut it tbh, should be zonewise warbands !!
:lol: Appreciate your input and thanks for leaving nuggets of gold around the forums for me to laugh at, never stop.
Spoiler:
inb4 ban
World of warcraft classic had 40 man raids which people were willing to get into, and the blobs roaming in RoR make it evident that people do not object to rallying in larger forces than what the game currently permits.

I think 36 is an interesting number, as you remember when cities first launched it was 36 vs 36 and it produced battles with good longevity.
Secondly having a larger coherent warband unit could allow you to bring designated single target parties and/or designated morale 4 groups - considering the increased morale gain morale 4s would hopefully come more into play. :geek:

Perhaps there would be more room for off-meta classes as well in such a comp :ugeek:

Dajciekrwi

Post#5 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:03 pm

When i typing this post, we have 4 ppl on serwer. Four peoples playing. How many 36 ppl warbands we can make?
Maybe ORVR should be sclade to 12 ppl warbands, at least it bring more vitality to zone?

Fatpig

Post#6 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:07 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:03 pm When i typing this post, we have 4 ppl on serwer. Four peoples playing. How many 36 ppl warbands we can make?
Maybe ORVR should be sclade to 12 ppl warbands, at least it bring more vitality to zone?
Ummmm.....hasn't the server just shut for maintenance?