Recent Topics

Ads

Any way for Witch Elf to slow?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Faction69

Any way for Witch Elf to slow?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:26 pm

Sorry for the noob question. I looked around and am unsure. Found the "Overlord" set bonus and was excited, then saw that it's since been removed. Wiki seems very outdated unfortunately.

Aside from Throw Dagger (which never seems to proc for me even when I am behind my target or have feinted positioning up) and the leap+slow opener (which always seems to put me 40 yards behind my target) is there a way to get some sort of slow proc for WE?

I seem to have very high ping playing from South America so it would help me to be able to consistently hit my target 😭😭

Ads
Zxul

Re: Any way for Witch Elf to slow?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:47 pm

There is a dagger from city dungeons (and a version with a bit less dmg from epic quests) with a proc of 10% chance on being hit to snare the opponent.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

geezereur

Post#3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:02 pm

Feinted positioning + throw dagger dont work like that but as Zxul said there is a dagger with slow proc in city dungeon influence you can get.

Faction69

Post#4 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:10 am

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:47 pm There is a dagger from city dungeons (and a version with a bit less dmg from epic quests) with a proc of 10% chance on being hit to snare the opponent.

Thanks a lot! Do you know which epic quest is the one that gives the lower dps slow dagger?

akisnaakkeli

Post#5 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:10 am

Faction69 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:10 am
Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:47 pm There is a dagger from city dungeons (and a version with a bit less dmg from epic quests) with a proc of 10% chance on being hit to snare the opponent.

Thanks a lot! Do you know which epic quest is the one that gives the lower dps slow dagger?
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Dark ... Ebon_Flame I think its this one but you can check the rewards, click em and they take you to armory and you can copy link to share in game and do that it will show what proc that wpn has.

Albais

Post#6 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:09 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:10 am

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Dark ... Ebon_Flame I think its this one but you can check the rewards, click em and they take you to armory and you can copy link to share in game and do that it will show what proc that wpn has.

Or use the new killboard item database, which shows weapon procs.
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

akisnaakkeli

Post#7 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:37 pm

Albais wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:09 pm
akisnaakkeli wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:10 am

Or use the new killboard item database, which shows weapon procs.
Nice! I didnt know this so ty=)

Faction69

Post#8 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:10 pm

Thanks everyone, super helpful!

Ads