Recent Topics

Ads

Bugged item from Lotd or is this intentional?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Yogen82

Bugged item from Lotd or is this intentional?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:29 am

Hi! Just noticed there's at least one item (maybe more, haven't checked it deeply) from LotD that is absolutely broken.
Nehekharan Icon of Knowledge.
It hasn't the trait "unique-equipped" so people are wearing 2 of those trinkets at the same time. Even worse, equipping double trinket makes unnecessary equip the cloack, because it activates de 2 set pieces bonus (+3% reduced chance to be disrupted).
I hope this is an error, thank you in advance.

Ads
Ysaran

Re: Bugged item from Lotd or is this intentional?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:06 pm

It is clearly a bug. You should make a report in the bugtracker. A screenshot of the item description should be enough. If you also have a screenshot someone wearing 2 items would be even better.
Zputadenti

Lisutaris

Post#3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:20 pm

Yogen82 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:29 am Hi! Just noticed there's at least one item (maybe more, haven't checked it deeply) from LotD that is absolutely broken.
Nehekharan Icon of Knowledge.
It hasn't the trait "unique-equipped" so people are wearing 2 of those trinkets at the same time. Even worse, equipping double trinket makes unnecessary equip the cloack, because it activates de 2 set pieces bonus (+3% reduced chance to be disrupted).
I hope this is an error, thank you in advance.

Actually no, its kinda wrong what you are stating here.
Its not the 2pcs set with the cloak but with 2 jewelry pieces. I like it like this as it gives more variation (more offensive or defensive).
I may also add here, that of the 2pcs jewelry set both can be used as 2 parts for the whole set and one is BoE ;)
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

Rydiak

Post#4 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:42 pm

This isn't anything new. All four of the Nehekharan 2-piece jewelry sets have an item that isn't "Unique - Equipped". It is the jewelry piece that has Wounds on it which has "Unique - Equipped".
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!