Recent Topics

Ads

Connect Button grey

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
yadde

Connect Button grey

Post#1 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:16 am

Hey,

first of all im new:)

So i did all steps und started the launcher. I see the Login and password but the Connect button is grey so i cant click it. Also is in the right corner the web server icon red but the login server icon green. Sometimes the webs erver turned for 1 sec into green and then red again. Did i missed something? Because i cant do anything

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Connect Button grey

Post#2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:57 am

How did you install the game? Installer from website or some other way? cause it sounds like you are using old Launcher.
Try with this one: https://launcher.returnofreckoning.com/ ... uncher.exe

Though its most likely some sort of connection related problem. With AV/FW blocking or something with ISP.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

HarlockTaliesin

Post#3 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:57 pm

I'm having the same issue. Just started today. Have been connecting with little issue until now.

Using the latest RoR launcher, verified no firewall/VPN/AV interference, launcher and 32/62 executables are set to run as admin. No changes to the system that I'm aware of in the last few hours since I last played.

Mitray

Post#4 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:06 am

Same issue, i have been playing for like 3 weeks succesfully, now the "connect" button is grey

arEntropic

Post#5 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:03 am

Same issue, was working fine yesterday, downloading and replacing launcher didn't help.

arEntropic

Post#6 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:05 am

using RoRupdater in a folder with launcher helped.

Mitray

Post#7 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:20 am

arEntropic wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:05 am using RoRupdater in a folder with launcher helped.
It helped me too, thank you very much!

Rotgut

Post#8 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:35 am

I also get this bug randomly. If you just wait for around 5min the Launcher will fix itself, that works like 90% of the time.

When it doesn't, restarting the computer does it for me. I have no idea why that is.

Ads