Recent Topics

Ads

Sorceress low hits

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
prozorah

Re: Sorceress low hits

Post#21 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:25 pm

I'm not here to get bored but to understand.
I've been on the server for almost 10 years. I'm very happy with it and have loved being involved in it with my guild for a long time. I have never made a report, complain or anything else in 10 years. I hope the staff will provide me with an answer for me and others who have the same problem
From day to day, no in, a few hours my character does less than half damage so I would like to understand why
I'm soon RR 84 with my witch that I've been playing every day for a long time, GM of a fixed team. I am a veteran player and know my class perfectly. When you know your character that you play every day and you lose more than half your damage you notice it very quickly.

Ads
geezereur

Post#22 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:53 pm

I feel the same on my Shadow Warrior with Fester spec the damage have gone down alot if I spec assault I do much better.

prozorah

Post#23 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:09 pm

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHySGVpFlHU[/youtube]

I put a link to a video to show.
ready for 60% critical chance, 286 damage bonus and I practically only do pain words below 1000, sometimes less than 500. We tried with several classes and it's the same.
I'm not going to do 1000 reposts, I'm going to wait and hope to get feedback from the staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHySGVpFlHU

prozorah

Post#24 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:13 pm

that was before the bug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv87vSoO8JE&list=LL[/youtube]

yamiyuri707

Post#25 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:35 pm

prozorah wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:11 am We try everything all night. connection-deco, tactics, change equipment, respecialization, all
Im pretty sure são you On some rvr i did this week, im sorcerer as Well, seeing an 80rr sorc complaining about dmg make me Just go to easy way and roll an stupid Lion (GM favorite class)
Im CR28 RR 42

shoelessHN

Post#26 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:16 am

So the only evidence you have here is some RP with capped resist and an absorb shield up? Lol.

Fey

Post#27 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:14 am

I play 3 man with one of the best sorcs on the server. He hasn't said anything about lower damage since the patch. Citation needed.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

chookette

Post#28 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:12 am

the guy expresses himself well and is understandable, he gives details. he is an experienced player. Other players confirm the problem. and there are still people who advise the guy on his specialty..., denigrate or transform his remarks, respond to the side... sociologically interesting, humanly sad.

the dev team a short answer please on the subject of the "crits" mentioned?

Ads
prozorah

Post#29 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:56 am

thanks chook.
I asked a lot of sorceres on the server. they have no problem and good for them
We are two sorceres from the guild who have the problem.
it's incomprehensible.
I played hundreds of hours a lot, saved tens of thousands of patches to get this gear. I log in and nothing. I have the right to ask why and have answers, I have been involved in the server for almost 10 years and I have never asked or asked for anything
Like it or not, I've been playing ROR for 15 years. many players on the server know me and know my efficiency, my level of play and the impact of my sorceres. from today to tomorrow I do less than half damage, almost no crits,
I have the impression that my character is being changed for a level 20.
I try to express myself as clearly as possible although I don't don't speak English well.
I know my character soon Rr 84 and when we lose more than half damage, when we write more on a witch than we play day to day we see it immediately.
I hope to hear from the staff and I thank you for your spe and theory craft advice or even criticize me.
I don't need it thank you

CyunUnderis

Post#30 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:11 am

Sound a bit stupid but did you try :
- to use tactics slot 2, 3, 4 instead of tactics slot 1 ?
- repair or reinstall the game ?