Recent Topics

Ads

The Tothmonra Podcast General Purpose Thread

Let's talk about... everything else
Martok

The Tothmonra Podcast General Purpose Thread

Post#1 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:35 pm

In the attempt to save space, time, and the entire population of the Gammeradagrons of Omicron Persei 8 in Universe 742, all announcements concerning and discussions of the Tothmonra Podcast will be posted here. Ergo:

The next Tothmonra Podcast will be held on Saturday, April 27th an 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time. Tothmonra himself will be in attendance and will absolutely appreciate your support. A few people have expressed a desire to be a guest and if you would like to join the Warhammer Conversation about all things Warhammer simply contact either Tothmonra or myself and you, yes you, can be a super-star as well!

The Podcast will be broadcast from here: https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell/

Discord information will be provided to all guest on the day of the event.

Disclaimer: The Tothmonra Podcast is not affiliated with any other broadcast as regularly seen on Lurch, Crumble, or Blowfish. The Tothmonra Podcast is a fan of Captain America The Winter Soldier but refuses to further comment on either Echo or The Marvels. Any similarity with any person living or dead associated with either Return of Reckoning or the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is probably intentional. While watching the Tothmonra Podcast please keep your hand and feet inside the vehicle at all times and wait until the Podcast comes to a complete stop before exiting quickly to the left The Tothmonra Podcast does not use emojis. All humor has been sanitized for your protection, except where it hasn't. Ask your Doctor if the Totnmonra Podcast is right for you!

Come one, come all, to the Tothmonra Podcast and help support one of the true legends of the server! Special Guest Star Scarlett Johansson may or may not appear!

Last edited by Martok on Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Re: The Tothmonra Podcast General Purpose Thread

Post#2 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

In addition all three volumes of the precious Podcast, Youtube Version, are complete and may be viewed here:

Part Three:
Click here to watch on YouTube

Part Two:

Part One:

As always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#3 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:02 pm

All things being equal these are the primary topics to be discussed during the Podcast of April 27th:

1. The Wild Hunt Live Event news and commentary.
2. Two-Hand Tank Play - both an open and historical discussion
3. The Dwarf King and the Everqueen walk into a bar. A Retrospective.
4. Online Gaming News from around the globe:
A. GW MMO Release Rumors
B. Warhammer 40K - A New Battle Begins
C. Stellar Blade - Game Play and Controversy
D. And The Spillover Effect On Hades II
5. Additional Warhammer Topics drawn from this potential pool:
A. Recent discussions on Crowd Control
B. Sorc. v. BW Damage
C. Recent Warband Play in Praag
D. Character Builds

Special Guest will include Techno and Naelar. If you would like to be a guest please contact either Toth or myself and you can appear on the show and actually make a point.

Podcast begins at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time on Saturday the 27th of April, broadcast live and in color here:

https://www.twitch.tv/karisannakyrell/

Please plan to attend as we endeavor to support one of the actual legends of the server and his continuing efforts to make RoR a better place for all.

Disclaimer: The Tothmonra Podcast is not affiliated with Hootie & The Blowfish, as their music sucked. The Tothmonra Podcast does, however, love Hooters. The Restaurant. What did you think I meant? The Tothmonra Podcast is a fan of the 1980's Movies 'Legend,' 'Buckaroo Bonzai Across The Eighth Dimension,' and 'The Breakfast Club' but believes modern Molly Ringworm should shut the frak up. Any similarity with any person living or dead associated with either Return of Reckoning, the Obsidian Order, or the Tal Shiar is probably intentional. Side-Effects of watching the Tothmonra Podcast may include increased muscle mass, tissue repair, endurance and fat loss. Or maybe not. All humor is a difficult concept. It is not logical. Ask your Doctor if the Totnmonra Podcast is right for you!

Martok

Post#4 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 pm

Just spoke with Tothmonra and he confirmed he is rather busy with his appointments but will make the effort to appear this Saturday.

I hope everyone understands my presence here is due to Toth's request and my desire to just help the guy out. This Podcast was his and remains his. I am just a place holder until he gets strong enough to return full time.

Thanks, and I hope you will all plan to attend and help support the Tothmonra Podcast.