Recent Topics

Ads

[DEV DIARY] - OCTOBER 2015

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WAR2014

Re: [DEV DIARY] - OCTOBER 2015

Post#31 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Thank you everyone in Dev, also appreciate for all hard works and performances to brought RoR back to us :D

Btw, as a former WAR lover and player :) and all other WAR Veterans, I think we all love to help to make the game more playable and stable. So how about we pay RoR Forum $50.00 member fee (annual) each? The Server need services and maintenance, paid network provider monthly fees, electrical bill, bra...bra...bra... just like I paid my isp... :roll:

Just want to help on other way :lol:

Ads
Joan

Post#32 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Jaycub was right: The timely arrival of a T3 hypebomb prevented more useless AAO threads from popping up.

As always, great job, RoR staff team!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Gnash

Post#33 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:20 pm

December 18, 2013: R.I.P. W.A.R.
December 25, 2013: Cold, dark, Scrooge-Grinch Holiday
December 18, 2014: ZUPA HOLIDAY (IIIIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAAACK!)
December 25, 2014: Lovely Holiday
October 7, 2015: Server capped, zupa lag, skirmish everywhere,leveling mains AND alts, Devs crushing bugs, making improvements, listening to community, COMMUNICATING TRANSPARENTLY with community, T3 delayed so as not to repeat MYTHICal history, RoR is a SUCCESS on many levels and begins attracting angry-hats, Devs move stability to top priority

This coming holiday will be grand :!: :mrgreen:

Sincere appreciation and thanks for all of your combined endeavors. I believe our community is incredibly priviliged to have the Devs we have. Here's to your, and RoR's future: Cheers! :D
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack

Stretch

Post#34 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:31 pm

First off: Thank you so much to all the devs for bring this game back! I'm really enjoying playing it again!

I was wondering though, If you increase the server cap, How long can the project run without being funded? Would there be a workaround to allow players to make a donation to help?

Once again, Thanks to all the dev's, No rush on the content! The RvR alone is a reason to keep playing :)

Dajciekrwi

Post#35 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Dear Devs,
Very impressive work from start till today ! Played from 10-15 ppl on line-for today we have a army of Players.
Its a honuor forme to use your work !
Keep that spirit !!

KikkL
Banned

Post#36 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:23 pm

havnt been able to play in 2years due to my situation, used to play alot and am playing alot again. Its nice to be back thx for all your effort and time everyone involved in bringing this back!

Chaoself

Post#37 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:05 pm

i never expected a project like this would be posible,so all i can say is thanks a lot to make remake this game and make us enjoy with our fav. mmo. keep the good work, and thanks again !

Norek

Post#38 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 am

Keep up the good work !
You guys rule !
It is incredible how this place improved in so little time...
Take all the time you need ;)

I just wish we could donate somehow :(

Ads
lator

Post#39 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:00 am

If EA ever looks this way this is a model example of how to MANAGE your game to make it a success. Thanks for all your effort of bringing the best modern RvR mmorpg back to life.
R35RR40 Chosen
R35RR40 Disciple
R35RR40 Marauder
R35RR40 Sorcerer

Maydd

Post#40 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Gnash wrote:December 18, 2013: R.I.P. W.A.R.
December 25, 2013: Cold, dark, Scrooge-Grinch Holiday
December 18, 2014: ZUPA HOLIDAY (IIIIIIIIT'S BAAAAAAAACK!)
December 25, 2014: Lovely Holiday
October 7, 2015: Server capped, zupa lag, skirmish everywhere,leveling mains AND alts, Devs crushing bugs, making improvements, listening to community, COMMUNICATING TRANSPARENTLY with community, T3 delayed so as not to repeat MYTHICal history, RoR is a SUCCESS on many levels and begins attracting angry-hats, Devs move stability to top priority

This coming holiday will be grand :!: :mrgreen:

Sincere appreciation and thanks for all of your combined endeavors. I believe our community is incredibly priviliged to have the Devs we have. Here's to your, and RoR's future: Cheers! :D
Ahahahah I felt the same sensation... the last days of war were... sadly sad full of sadness and grey things everyfuckinwhere :cry:
Lil' Ladydorfies Collection: Maydd (RP) - Gunnhilde (Eng) Gunnarhilde (IB)