Recent Topics

Ads

[DEV DIARY] - OCTOBER 2015

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jaycub

Re: [DEV DIARY] - OCTOBER 2015

Post#51 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 am

Azarael wrote:
Yup. And we're well aware of this effect, which is why we're staying in T2 for the moment. T3 and T4 should indicate great improvements in the server, and right now, we can't deliver the necessary standard for that.
Any chance of a vague ETA or update on the lag situation?

What's the earliest/latest we could see T3?
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
warhammer1995

Post#52 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:02 am

T3 Question:Lord still be in keep ?Two door is pretty enough for deff.
RP - Pavoss :idea:

backrow

Post#53 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:12 pm

hotboss wrote:Hi (again),
I'm dyox the creator of warhammer emulator. (APS : https://www.assembla.com/spaces/allprivateserver/wiki )
I've worked since 2 years on my professional project and now i'm available if you need help to optimize the server and reduce lags.
I've not made this emulator for this amount of players, it was designed to create/test all systems as fast as possible.
If you are interested you can contact me. (I already have MaxHeyman on skype but he never respond)
Dyox.
Az, Dana, did ya get in touch with Dyox yet? :)

thanks for all the hard work, as per usual!

Vdova

Post#54 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:24 pm

There are still new/old players joining our awesome server. Thing is when T3 hits live, there are THOUSANDS of players waiting for T3 release and want to log in.
If we struggle by population overload in T2, what will happen next when T3 comes out?
What about run 2nd server? :-)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Sulorie

Post#55 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Vdova wrote:There are still new/old players joining our awesome server. Thing is when T3 hits live, there are THOUSANDS of players waiting for T3 release and want to log in.
If we struggle by population overload in T2, what will happen next when T3 comes out?
What about run 2nd server? :-)
2 open zones with a rvr rework.
Dying is no option.

vedranivandija

Post#56 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:59 pm

backrow wrote:
hotboss wrote:Hi (again),
I'm dyox the creator of warhammer emulator. (APS : https://www.assembla.com/spaces/allprivateserver/wiki )
I've worked since 2 years on my professional project and now i'm available if you need help to optimize the server and reduce lags.
I've not made this emulator for this amount of players, it was designed to create/test all systems as fast as possible.
If you are interested you can contact me. (I already have MaxHeyman on skype but he never respond)
Dyox.
Az, Dana, did ya get in touch with Dyox yet? :)

thanks for all the hard work, as per usual!
i am curious too

vorod

Post#57 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:15 pm

you're awesome for fixing the lag first, T3 won't be fun when the lag is there, you're all doing a great job!

Barbadian

Post#58 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Awesome stuff thanks for the update! T3 sounds exciting. I will continue to wait for more PvE content (and i am well aware this will be a long wait). Either way i am always here, watching and following your excellent progress! Well done guys!

Ads
Luuca

Post#59 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Abolition wrote:
Bignusty wrote:So no new lvl cap before we put t3 ? =/
Imagine Lv 30s rolling over people fresh to T2 in the RVR lakes. it's already pretty brutal with Lv 26s out there.

Kazekiri

Post#60 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:06 pm

2 zones open same time is the best thing to do, and we should experiment in t2 before release t3 (that's probably what is intended by devs) to see how the server reacts when we have 2 areas open with 750 players split between areas.