Recent Topics

Ads

DDoS attacks

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
satori

Re: DDoS attacks

Post#21 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:18 pm

brb
logging on my tank to guard RoR and aoe-taunt hongkong
imagine peace

chars:
Tathagatagarba - Idleprotest - Pinkpanther
Satori - Satoritv - Cookiemonstaaa - Arthurconandok - Gobdylan - Marychoppinz - Hugehackman

shameless plug:
livestream - youtube - facebook - twitter

Ads
boog

Post#22 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Are the DDoS attacks effecting server connectivity such as crashing server forcing resets or disconnecting players or other things of that nature? Or are these just aimed at the website?

I ask because I know during my time playing ArcheAge DDoS attacks were common because there were crafting and other exploits possible when the server(s) were attacked. The attackers would also strike to force resets of zones and to force disconnects in hopes of balancing or disconnecting players from he dominating side.

Idk if any of that info is helpful just figured I'd mention in case it had not been considered.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Hagberg

Post#23 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

1 person that poped into my mind when I heard the speculations about a banned player is a crazy danish guy whose Warhammer Alias rimes with: MullBot
-: Oscure :- RR100 Kotbs [Apoztel] -: Pax Mortis :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1WTrUyOAY

-"Man I will stop play online games... Has been a pleasure to play with u... One of the best player in my opinion ... Thx for everything ..."

Zegota

Post#24 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Pls, he ain't that mad. I miss him though. Line between love and hate is so damn thin.

Vdova

Post#25 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:55 pm

I think we expirienced another DDoS attack. This has to stop. With all seriousnes... call Anonymous for help to find those bit.ches!
Last edited by Vdova on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Gakvar

Post#26 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:05 pm

Damn, we were wiping Destro's ass =P I think it's them doing the DDoSing hahahaa =P

KikkL
Banned

Post#27 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 pm

dey b hatin'

Lindisfarne

Post#28 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Just wait until we find u, u shitty little bastard. Gonna have a LARP army on yo ass.
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:36 pm

is this also a reason for the lag we had daily or it only matter regard the servers crash?

////

the only way to unite destru and order is not let em play, today these ppl created a lot of enemys :twisted:

or third case Mark Jacobs strike to prevent CU to fail vs a free warhammer :DDDDD

Lindisfarne

Post#30 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:47 pm

hahaha, mark jacobs is way too nice of a guy. besides, CU is like every war players wet dream. xD
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio