Recent Topics

Ads

Hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GothicSeraphim

Hello

Post#1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello, everyone

I am on old war player from release then on and off over time. I've been messing around with local development environment, and the tool. I was wondering what needs the most help getting this game going again. Mysql knowledge is slim to none, not sure where the script files for the class mechanics are hiding. I have been using that myp extractor to find where most of game is. I found the Tome of Knowledge entries to see if I could fly to the other zones and check those out, but somehow it's not letting me. The quests can be fairly easily fixed, add the high end armor & weapons can be fixed as well. Somehow the talisman won't equip to the items, the mounts don't work. Though the work horses give you ride either when you kill them or click on them. Where ever I could be useful please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Ads
Dana
Former Staff

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Hello and welcome here :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

skywalker

Post#3 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:33 pm

hey and welcome

GothicSeraphim

Post#4 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Starting putzing around with AM yesterday (Belinda I named her). Was wondering if the server side scripts are in the game or mythic had those stored on their side? The scn sometimes loads into zone 0. Going to roll a destruction side today and take a look see what differences there are from local environment. Anyways great job, on the work you guys have accomplished without a huge staff.

Cheers