Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (90) :
Tier 2+ (519) :
- Patch Notes 06/08/2020 Hotfix #2
[Weekend Warfront: Road to Madness]Spoiler:
There is rumored to be a great source of power deep in the Chaos Wastes. The Maw of Madness as it is called is undoubtedly being used by our enemies.
There are two fates branching forth for you. In one, you storm the Maw of Madness and claim the magical power for your realm. In the other, you wander the wastes a mewling spawn of wretchedness. Which would you rather see come to pass?
This weekend Road to Madness will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Maw of Madness scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Supplies now spawn every 40s instead of every 120s, but each resource rank up the keep less than before. (This was pushed in a earlier hotfix, but wasn't in the notes)
- Abilities (including Abilities used on items) cooldowns will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
- Black Orc: Updated the icon of Clobber to use a unique icon instead of sharing icon with Shatter Enchantment. Mythic had actually created a unique icon for this skill, but seems they then assigned the wrong one.
- Choppa: Lowered the maximum height difference for GTDC pulls from 30ft to 25ft. This is to avoid it being able to pull players down from some walls that are just under 30ft tall.
Revert the earlier primary stat multiplier (PSM) increases on the Path of Monstrosity AoE abilities. The single target damage increases and the increases in other masteries are kept.
-Demolition: PSM 1.13 -> 0.86
-Mouth of Tzeentch: PSM 1.0 -> 0.75
-Wave of Mutilation: PSM 0.55 -> 0.38
-Concussive Jolt: PSM 1.25 -> 0.86
- Wrecking Ball: PSM 0.33 -> 0.22
- Shield Sweep: Grudge cost lowered to 10 grudge and can now hit up to 5 targets.
- Told Ya So: Effect changed to: "Any time you spend Grudge, each group member within 100ft will gain Action Points equivalent to Grudge spent."
- Relentless Training: Effect changed to "After a successful parry, there is a 20% chance your next ability will cost no Action Points. This effect can occur no more than once every 5 seconds."
- Avenging the Debt: Cost increased from 20 to 25 Grudge. Cooldown set to 30 seconds. Effect changed to "Upon spotting a hated foe your rage boils over. You remove all movement impairing effects. For each effect removed, you will regain X health. Your Oath Friend will be affected as well if they’re within 50ft of you.". The health scales with ability level, up to 200 at ability level 40.
- The Precision bonus on RDPS invader sets now proc on every critical hit instead of having 10% chance on a crit. But cannot trigger more than once every 3 seconds.
- Renown potions will now longer share a cooldown with other potions.
- Crashing in a fortress will now grant you a reservation to get back in again even if you had low or no contribution yet.
- The Fortress status will now properly persist through reboots. This means that a fortress that has been seized will have its doors open and guards will not be spawned.
- Warband members being inside or walking through the area of a captured fortress will no longer prevent you from queueing for city.
- Fixed issue which caused the City reset time after a City siege to be incorrect.
- The capture locations in Phoenix Gate no longer fall apart when clicking on them to hand in the flag.
- Edit: Absorb is now applied after toughness but before armor and resist mitigation. (Previously it was applied after all mitigation)
- Toughness mitigation is now applied after outgoing damage multipliers, but before incoming damage multipliers.
Both of these changes fixes it to work like it did on the live servers
Empire Chapter 21
- Desperate Dispatch: You will now have to recover Adonas's Chest and Hidden Key
- Shroud of Faith: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Grip of Darkness: This quest line is now available from the Worm's Fang in the Chaos Wastes
- Lost Booty: This quest is now available from the Pirate Chest in the Chaos Wastes
Empire Chapter 22
- Clearing the Way: This quest has been corrected
- War Report cooldown will now persist through relogs and server restarts.
- War Report can now be used in a Fortress Prison.
- When setting a new bind point you will be given a Book of Binding if you do not already have one.
 - All Pets & Turrets can now damage PQ mobs again
 - Fixed bolster issues in Altdorf Sewers and Sacellum Dungeons
- Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/08/2020
- Patch Notes 30/07/2020 Hotfix #2Hotfix #1Spoiler:
[Weekend Warfront: Spirit of War]Spoiler:
It has long been said that the souls of the violent dead cannot rest when fresh blood decorates their graves. A saying that appears to be more than mere superstition to those that battle within the cemetery atop High Pass. Strange and frightening figures form from the cloying mists to tower above the clashing armies.
This weekend Spirit of War will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Highpass Cemetary scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- At each Tier 2-4 war camp there is now a "Keep Flight Master" that will fly you to your keep in that zone in exchange for one supply box. You cannot fly to a keep where the keep lord is under attack.
- If your guild has claimed the keep the Keep Flight Master will fly you there for free without requiring supplies.
- Handing in resources so all keep doors are healed up to 100% will immediately mark the keep as safe.
- RvR broadcast messages are only sent to the players in the region, and supply hand in messages are no longer displayed on center of screen, only in chat.
- The Guild rank needed to claim a keep is corrected to guild rank 14.
- Updated icon on Barrage to a unique one instead of sharing icon with Rain of Steel.
- Updated icon on the Fortitude renown ability to the Fortitude icon instead of a Dwarf racial tactic icon.
- Kills in City sieges now drop RvR medallions and loot instead of scenario emblems.
- Public quest NPCs that are part of kill objectives can now only be damaged by players and not by other NPCs.
A large portion of code handling coordinates and distance calculations has been rewritten to be faster, easier to work with and also always work across zone borders.
Previously many smaller things didn't work correctly across zone borders. For example planting an electromagnet and then crossing a zone border before it fires off, detecting nearby enemies in stealth or shooting ground target AoE siege weapons across zones. They should all work correctly now.
- Sentinel dungeon influence weapons can no longer be salvaged or sold.
Alternative text for enhanced flavor
- Sentinel dungeon named legendary epic influence weapons can no longer be casually salvaged into a paltry crafting fragment of sadness and disappointment. They can no longer be sold to vendors, as such legendary epic weapons have no quantifiable value to a mere sausage vendor. In fact, the only thing you can do when you no longer have a use for such legendary epic weapons is to store them gently in your bank vault, or throw them on the ground. (Throwing a legendary epic weapon on the ground thus submits it to orphaned children who immediately whisk it away to the dungeoneers to restock the reward systems)
- Please be careful with your legendarily epic gear.
- Fixed issue which causes quests with 5 optional rewards not giving you the reward if you selected the 5th one.
- Faith is Madness: This T4 Empire Epic Quest has been fully corrected and reworked
Empire Chapter 20
- Blasted Medallion: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Holy Flame: This quest line has been corrected
- Grave Robbing: This quest is now available from the Open Graves in the Chaos Wastes
Empire Chapter 21
- Breaking Point: The daemonette Bloodsong will now spawn upon accepting the step where you have to take her head
- Sowing Sorrow: Guthul Pusreaver will now spawn and attack you when you accept the last step of this quest line
- Changed: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Into the Depths: You will now have to take the stingers of the manticores, and the quest rewards have been set
- The quest window now displays correctly with 5 rewards.
 The quest marker has been set to indicate where to recover the Medallion Shard
 The Disconcordant Axe should no longer be available for the Engineers as a reward for the T3 High Elf Epic Quest 'Control'
 The Order warcamp in Avelorn is now better protected
 The Pummelers of the Ravener now have the correct appearance and item icon
 The Enslaved Pack Mule will now be sold only once per merchant
 The quest marker has been corrected
 You will no longer be affected by flag carriers exhaustion after summoning the dragon in Dragon's Bane.
- Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 30/07/2020
- Patch Notes 22/07/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Days of Doom]
The ancient site known as Doomfist Crater is one steeped in myth and lore. Now Order and Destruction forces converge upon the broken landscape, determined to deny their enemies access to whatever treasures may lay buried beneath the surface.
This weekend Days of Doom will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Doomfist Crater scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Completing all tasks gives the title: The Doomed
- Players now only respawn in keeps if they are safe, no longer if outer door is already under attack.
- Keeps now rank up when resources are handed in, as long as doors are at 98% health or above. Resources handed in when door is below 98% health will still heal the door.
- Using /stuck in scenarios or city sieges will teleport you to your realm's respawn point instead of to Nordland/Norsca. This requires you to be out of combat and remain out of combat for 10 seconds before teleporting you. You can only use this command in scenarios once every 5 minutes. If you are selected as a champion in stage 3 of cities you cannot use this command.
- Fixed broken tooltips on Sigmar's Vision & Warding Strike
Whirling Pin (also Sticky Squigz for Squig Herder)
- Messed with the delay/timing/knockback to better fit the animation. The knockback angle is 5 degrees higher, and the distance is slightly longer, resulting in an additional 10' which at the higher angle should be more reliable on uneven terrain and feel more responsive overall.
- Reduced cast time from 2s down to .5s, some cast time is needed for the animation to look right. It will need a client update so the Cast Bar behaves.
This allows more flexibility in rotation as you don't give up part of your second GCD. You can get some decent AOE burst landing LA during the flight time window of Spiral Fletched Arrow, and hitting Barrage immediately after, which looks something like this on target dummies.
- Fixed an issue which caused certain abilities in the arena to "bug out".
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 zones will appear with a lock icon when they are not open for battle.
- Live Event rewards will now appear greyed out when the reward has already been claimed.
- Fixed duplicated resurrection dialog windows.
- The door in the hallway of Stage 3 of The Inevitable City will now be open by default.
- The City Siege recovery period will now persist through reboots.
Empire Chapter 20
- Kill the Deathless: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Unanswered Questions: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Lead by Example: This quest line has been corrected and reworked, and the quest rewards have been set
- Heart of Ice: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
 - Khaine's Imbuement will no longer refresh itself
 - Dissipating Buffer proc gives flat 10%, not a multiplier
- Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:14 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 22/07/2020
- Patch Notes 15/07/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Unforgiving Seas]
During one of the recent battles upon the Inner Sea, one of our vessels foundered upon the rocky shoals of the Isle of the Dead. What is worse is that our enemies have done the same. Now both sides scrabble for parts from the many other wrecks so that they may escape the island before their souls are lost. We must ensure that our allies escape that dreaded place.
Two ships have run aground while moving through the storm-wracked seas of Serpent' Passage. One of these vessels belongs to the High Elves, while the other is of Dark Elf origin. Both ships carry valuable supplies that we must claim if we are to gain an edge in this war. At the same time, we must deny these resources to our enemies.
This weekend Unforgiving Seas will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Serpent's Passage scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
- Snorri's Spikes RR85+ item was missing from the vendor but is now there.
- The renown & XP AAO malus for the overpopulated side is now capped at reducing down to 25%.
- Keep Rank will now persist through reboots.
- Keep Guild Claims will now persist through reboots.
- Keeps will no longer flip ownership through reboots.
- Steady Aim: Corrected tooltip and no longer increases cast time of Whirling Pin
- Crosscut: Now deals physical damage, if vengeful the ability deals spirit damage instead. The 3rd hit when vengeful is removed.
- Eye Shot: Corrected tooltip.
- Acid Arrow: Corrected requirements in tooltip.
- NPCs now have reduced aggro range behind them and on the sides, so you can sneak past enemies behind them.
- Unholy: The final champion of this Epic Quest will now spawn upon accepting the last step of this quest
Empire Chapter 19
- Daemon Hunter: This quest line has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- Local Beliefs: You will now have to take the liver of Utlag Bear Slayer to offer it to the Bear Shrine
- Saving Grace: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Power of Faith: You will now recover the Relic Crate to deliver it to Charles the Militant
- Marauder's Stash: This quest is now available from the Marauder's Chest in Praag
- Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:56 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 15/07/2020
- Patch Notes 08/07/2020 [Weekend Warfront: Slaughter Hills]
Reikland Hills, a key point of defense in the guarding of Altdorf, have come under assault by the forces of the Raven Host. Those hills afford an excellent position from which a siege could be launched on the city. Make haste to the Hills and secure them for your realm!
This weekend Slaughter Hills will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Reikland Hills scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Various special appearance items are now available for RR85+ players that were previously available with the collectors edition of warhammer online or through marketing events.
They can be bought at the Very Special Dye merchant for 50 gold. To apply the appearance, slot them into the reward item slot at a dye vendor. To remove the appearance, use Barber Surgeon.
- Empire - True Believers: Those with true faith in Sigmar have nothing to fear. Those who would cringe are false followers and must be routed out. Wear the face of the true believer and let your chilling gaze reveal the cowards for the traitors they are.
- High Elves - Tears of Isha: Let those who have found a measure of peace in this world walk through it in harmony, blind to the fear that consumes the rest of us.
- Greenskins - Shiny New 'Ead: Da boss wants you to know dat he don't like your face. If you don't want his ladz to come put a choppa in your 'ead, den you might want to fink about fixin' your gob or gettin' a brainbox wot got some proppa gubbinz.
- Chaos - Raven's Sight: If you would truly dedicate your life to the design of the Raven God, then you must see as he sees. No longer will your mortal sight cloud your vision of his divine motives.
- Dark Elves - The Bloody Hand: Scars and tattoos are gifts of honor, but no mark commands respect like the bloody hand, the mark awarded by the God of Murder himself.
- Dwarfs - Never Be Without: Ye never know when ye might need a quick nip o' bitter t' keep yer senses sharp and hands steady. Try these kegs built special t' keep ye battle ready. Hide them in yer beard or tie them in yer locks so ye'll never be without yer ale.
- Dwarf males - White Dwarfs Beard: If ya ever see a Dwarf whose beard has gone as white as a snowy peak, then that's who ye better be fightin' next to. Any Dwarf who's seen enough to whiten his beard is a Dwarf that can teach ye about stayin' alive.
- Slayers - Snorri Spikes: Brightly orange painted gromril spikes, said to be the same spikes that were driven into the skull of the famous Slayer Snorri Nosebiter!
- Choppas - Chompin Teefz: Da best teef! CHOMP!
Shadow Warrior - Added Movecast flag to several Skirmish abilities to better facilitate Steady Aim.
 Ripose now has a 1s internal cooldown.
- All the GameObjects will once again display their health bar and will no longer make you feel like you are not targeting them
- The Spirit of Aldhelm is now patrolling in the PQ 'Broken Ground'
- The daemon Willbinder is now patrolling in the north of the PQ 'Broken Ground'
Empire Chapter 18
- Rat Trap: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Timeless Wisdom: This quest line has been corrected
- Battle Reports: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Easy Money: This quest is now available from the Coin Purse found in Praag
Empire Chapter 19
- Leashing the Beast: This quest line has been corrected and the quest rewards have been set
- Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:34 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 08/07/2020