Martyrs Square (EN)
Player count :
Faction ratio (Order/Destruction) :
Tier 1 (82) :
Tier 2+ (343) :
- Patch Notes 20/04/2019 French translation provided by Machwar
Italian Translation provided by Elk76
German Translation provided by Gangan
- Happy easter hunting.
- Black Orc : You got Nuthin’ will now correctly scale with WP
- Removed many double spawns of GO in Gunbad
- NPC 'Kezzen', who triggers a bestiary ToK unlock, is back in Gunbad
- Removed the inner sanctum obstacles for 4 out of the 6 fortresses. Butchers Pass and Stonewatch remains closed.
- Tightened the lords Reset range to stop any outside tanking.
- Successful fort defence will now push campaign to middle zone.
- Invader 7pc bonus will correctly proc on all tree abilities for BW/Sorc and RP/Zealot
- Invader 5pc bonus for White Lion / Mara and WH / WE has been changed for a more suitable one
- T2-4 now gains influence on box returns.
- T2-4 xp and renown gain is now fixed.
- Tweaked how doors are respawned on supply returns.
- Attempt to force keep and fortress lords to walk back to spawn should they realise they have been tricked outside.
- Theologians: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Heart of the Wild: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Breaking Point: This quest line is now available in Dark Elf Chapter 10
- Honorable Deceit: This Epic Quest has been reworked and corrected
- All Quests inside Gunbad have been reworked. for Order.
 Quest markers have been corrected
 Quest is once again completable
 You will now have to bait the hungry wolf with the humie meat
 You will now have to take the head of the dwarf to place it on a pike
 You will now have to find an Unconscious Beardling before you can have fun kicking him off the mountain in a barrel
 Quest can be continued again
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:47 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 20/04/2019
- Patch Notes 13/04/2019 Client Patch
- Reckless gamble will use the Slayer VFX (it was using choppa vfx , I’ll update Choppa Hurtin’ Time Vfx soon)
- Git to Da Choppa have it’s VFX Fixed , the dust won’t blink anymore
- Fixed the lag for real this time. No more 10s lag spikes, well, until you guys blob to more epic proportions anyway.
- T1 supply turn in should be working properly now. Rejoice T1 players! RvR has purpose again!
New PUG SC: Reikland Factory
German translation provided by Gangan
French translation provided by Machwar
Italian translation provided by elk76
- Firewyrm Of Tzeentch will now deal the intended damage.
- Daemonic Infestation will now mention the right effect in the Buffline
- Chaotic Rift Buffline will correctly say you're snared
- Chaotic Rift will use all VFX
- Land Mine will now correctly grey out the target abilities and the buffline will correctly mention they are staggered.
- Electromagnet will use all VFX
- Electromagnet Buffline will correctly say you're snared
- Chop Fasta Cooldown is reduced to 40 sec
White Lion :
- Pack Hunting won't vanish when you resummon your War Lion
- Masta Mixa’s Staff disable will now work properly
Sigmars Crypt :
- Lector’s aura will now correctly disarm their targets
Bilerot Burrow :
- Ssyrdian Morbidae will now correctly place his debuff on tank.
- Bile Lord : Stomach Bile damage will now correctly increase over time . The longer you stay in the Bile Lord stomach , the more damage you’ll take
- Forts will now send the appropriate text to the chatlog when rewarding players with invader tokens.
- If attackers dominated stage 2 the artillery will then do twice the damage in stage 3. Domination is considered when the attackers held an average of 4.5 BOs in stage 2
- Fixed an issue with certain Dwarfs mount animation
- Fixed IB chest appearance
- Fixed Magus gloves appearance
- Flags will no longer generate any supplies for keep or VP automatically but they will spawn supplies periodically that needs to be turned in. In T1 flags are close to the WC where they can be turned in.
- Distillation of Hate: You will now have to corrupt the wellspring standing close to the fountain
- Null and Void: Items 'Silk-wrapped Bundle' and 'Ancient Scroll' can now only be used close to the Ellyrion Chest
- Out of Favor: Conquering the Raven: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Realm of Murder: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Control: This Epic Quest has been corrected and reworked
- Vermin High Elf: Several NPCs now count toward the objective
- Elements of Isha: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
- What Empire Wants: This quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Trouble for Perthar: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Breaking the Defense: The whole quest line is now available and corrected
 Cornerstones are once again attackable
 Quest can be turned in once again
 Squig Lobbas are once again attackable
 Quest marker has been corrected and the quest can now be turned in
 Quest is once again completable
 Plague Scarecrows are once again attackable
 NPCs are once again targetable
 NPC should be attackable once again
 Chaos Rifts are once again attackable
 Empire Wagon is once again attackable
 The gems drop again
 The quest is back with correct names
- Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:03 pm View the latest post
- Patch Notes 13/04/2019
- Patch Notes 06/04/2019 Italian translation provided by Elk76
French translation provided by Assomwar
- Duels are back in the game, however to duel you need to be close to a Duel observer (special NPC)...
- Disconnect issues from the beginning of the week seem to be resolved with out hotfixes through the week.
- Endless pandemonium will now correctly reapply Pandemonium 50% of the time .
Keeper and Redeye sets now have a appropriate appearance according to their level in RoR.
- Guild info is now sent to client again as we have limited number of logs sent to the client. This change will be reverted if issues appear again.
- Removed the BO ticks.
- Now when you hold BOs your faction will get buffed with a buff that increases renown, xp and inf with 10% per bo held. This bonus applies to everyone in that region and not just the people in the lakes (meaning you help your realm to level in the zone as well).
NOTE: the text for the buff is slightly wrong and we are looking into fixing it.
Let's try this again! Implemented in a more tedious but more stable manner that doesn't bug out RvR bags.
- Tier 4 public quests now give additional Ruin currency when completing higher chapters.
Chapter 20 PQ bags will contain 4 White fragments, 3 Green fragments, 3 Blue fragments, or 2 Purple fragments.
Previously, any Tier 4 PQ would reward only a single fragment from the bag.
- Quests will no longer drop quest items once you have completed the quest.
- Without Sanction: The fifth part of this quest line has been reworked
- Kill Dem All: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Ascension: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Bringer of Darkness: You are now able to use the Shadow Globe only near the central pillar of the PQ 'Ritual of Light'
- Double-Edged: This quest line has been reviewed
- Beyond the Griffon Gate: You will now have to read the Incantation targeting and standing close to the Ellyrian Records
- PQ Bags in Gunbad will be for now randomized without contribution affecting the rolls.
 You can accept the quest again
 The quest can now be turned in
 Quest marker has been corrected
 Made the spike a bit bigger so that it is easier to find it
- Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:09 am View the latest post
- Patch Notes 06/04/2019