Recent Topics

Ads

Mailboxes, in forts

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
sighy

Mailboxes, in forts

Post#1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:05 am

I'm not sure, if someone has already raised this question, but i think it's worth asking.

With the delay, on bags being mailed in and reservations only lasting 5 minutes it can be quite difficult to retrieve that gold bag, for example. Which could have quite the impact, ont he individual performance.(some set bonuses are pretty good after all)

Do you think it would be possible to add a mailbox to both spawns? Especially the attacker ones

Ads
Tesq

Re: Mailboxes, in forts

Post#2 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:10 am

Agree, for both sides, you know rewards bugs or loose lart of the rewards, llet us get bags safty, its a qol change which dont impact fortress.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 am

if you argue that an item from mail is so important then you need to argue that the person already has the talismans ready in the bag for it as well.

I dont see why you cannot wait until after fort.

Tesq

Post#4 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 am

Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 am if you argue that an item from mail is so important then you need to argue that the person already has the talismans ready in the bag for it as well.

Cuz crash/zones reset, and loosng half bags rewards is not funny.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 am
Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 am if you argue that an item from mail is so important then you need to argue that the person already has the talismans ready in the bag for it as well.

what does crash or zone reset have to do with mailboxes in forts?

Tesq

Post#6 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

If crash (and sometimes even after server zone reset post fort think) most of contet vanish exept for meddallion and the piece of gear/token. So be able to take bags pre fort is better. Or even buy last minut pots: well 1 mailbox in fortress dosent change much really.... More time consuming talking about it than do it imo, not like there is any problem link to it.....

sioding
Game Master

Post#7 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:07 pm

If crash (and sometimes even after server zone reset post fort think) most of contet vanish exept for meddallion and the piece of gear/token. So be able to take bags pre fort is better. Or even buy last minut pots: well 1 mailbox in fortress dosent change much really.... More time consuming talking about it than do it imo, not like there is any problem link to it.....
Your attitude Tesq is one of the things you maybe can think about it. And on the other hand - i do feel its not only a QoS
change. People can send pots or other stuff into the forts. It changes the closed fights to a semi closed one - and the bags you get for the zone before fort... really... thats not a real reason. This bag will wait for you until your fortfight is over.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Tesq

Post#8 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 pm

sioding wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:21 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Your attitude Tesq is one of the things you maybe can think about it. And on the other hand - i do feel its not only a QoS
change. People can send pots or other stuff into the forts. It changes the closed fights to a semi closed one - and the bags you get for the zone before fort... really... thats not a real reason. This bag will wait for you until your fortfight is over.
1-Sending things you should alredy have are you serious?

2-Who the hell then gona send ppl free pots and such just for 1 fort to random pugs???

3-This is just to get bags after last zone lock my god....

4-there was no tone in my last message i was just explaining...

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Tesq wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 pm my god....

I'm sure there is no tone here too.

Tesq

Post#10 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:36 pm
Tesq wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 pm my god....

I'm sure there is no tone here too.
Yes now there was of course. Because he's clearly exagerating what ppl can do with a mailbox in fort for me.

It give access to nothing you could and should alredy have with yourself.