Recent Topics

Ads

Chalice of tyrrany (Conq emblems) vs Chalice of anathema (Oppressor emblems)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tufty

Chalice of tyrrany (Conq emblems) vs Chalice of anathema (Oppressor emblems)

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi. Ive grinded my Oppressor emblems to get this upgrade but now im looking at it I cant see that it is an upgrade. And I believe the same applies for the main hand. Im pointing it out as it may be an oversight. Doesnt make sense to do a 600 emblem grind for a downgrade. For now ill spend my emblems on the off spec but it would be great if someone could convince me im wrong or give me some feedback.
Great work on the game. Loving the world you guys have recreated
Many thanks
Tufty

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Chalice of tyrrany (Conq emblems) vs Chalice of anathema (Oppressor emblems)

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Post screenshots of the items in question if possible.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Kaelang

Re: Chalice of tyrrany (Conq emblems) vs Chalice of anathema (Oppressor emblems)

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:11 pm

https://pasteboard.co/J2zG951.png

So - I can see where you're coming from. It's not essentially a huge upgrade, but more of a sidegrade offering the increase in MPS. You lose the -1% reduction, but realistically you should probably already be way below 0% anyway.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:11 pm https://pasteboard.co/J2zG951.png

So - I can see where you're coming from. It's not essentially a huge upgrade, but more of a sidegrade offering the increase in MPS. You lose the -1% reduction, but realistically you should probably already be way below 0% anyway.
less wounds, less healing power, same willpower and crit chance. 1% reduction is arguably better than 3 morale/s for dok/wp. so yeah its a downgrade. The RR61 books/chalices are worse then their rr45 counterparts. I guess its a bug? you should file a bug ticket. i can tell you that i would never take the rr61 chalice. its a joke ^^

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:36 pm

saupreusse wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 pm
Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:11 pm https://pasteboard.co/J2zG951.png

less wounds, less healing power, same willpower and crit chance. 1% reduction is arguably better than 3 morale/s for dok/wp. so yeah its a downgrade. The RR61 books/chalices are worse then their rr45 counterparts. I guess its a bug? you should file a bug ticket. i can tell you that i would never take the rr61 chalice. its a joke ^^
Yeah - thinking about it with the consideration of the costs, it probably is bugged. I'm defending it as I've just bought the Anathema this past week. :?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:59 am