Recent Topics

Ads

Green Cleanin' Nerf

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hecksa

Re: Green Cleanin' Nerf

Post#11 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

In case it's helpful, wanted to add my anecdotal evidence on this one. I've played tonnes of AM and Shaman, the HoT from the tactic has always stacked as long as I remember, both on live and on RoR. I would deliberately use the stacking behaviour in the way I played when I was using the tactic, on both AM and Shaman.

It's worked that way for Shaman from the very beginning, and for AM since the tactic got mirrored across to it.

The stacking is a major feature of the tactic, without it the tactic is significantly weakened.

I would assume this broke with the big ability rewrite - I doubt it was done intentionally as a stealth change.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#12 » Fri May 03, 2024 5:05 pm

On both classes, sham and am, the cleanse tactic hot stacked with itself since live. Due to its cooldown it was only noticeable if getting a cool down reduction buff.
Cleanse hots of other heal classes didn't stack.

Furthermore the hot only applied to the secondary target and not group members in case you used aoe cleanse tactic (only ROR).

Either a bug or a unnecessary ninja nerf, which would be sad news, since I thought changes are made transparent to engage with the community. :^)
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#13 » Fri May 03, 2024 5:25 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:05 pm On both classes, sham and am, the cleanse tactic hot stacked with itself since live. Due to its cooldown it was only noticeable if getting a cool down reduction buff.
Cleanse hots of other heal classes didn't stack.

Furthermore the hot only applied to the secondary target and not group members in case you used aoe cleanse tactic (only ROR).

Either a bug or a unnecessary ninja nerf, which would be sad news, since I thought changes are made transparent to engage with the community. :^)
It would be nice if it synergized with the AoE cleanse. It would give to shaman/am some very needed sustained healing
Zputadenti

Faction69

Post#14 » Fri May 03, 2024 6:47 pm

I use this tactic (on AM) as it is presently in small group situations where I don't need other tactics like ap regen on crit - it's really good as it is. It greatly reduces the opportunity cost of using a GCD on a dispel over a heal and turns dispel into less of a choice and more of a normal part of your rotation. Can't imagine how good it would be if it stacked.

BluIzLucky

Post#15 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 pm

Faction69 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:47 pm Can't imagine how good it would be if it stacked.
Up until very recently you didn't have to imagine... lol
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

shoelessHN

Post#16 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:13 pm

The shaman cleanse is garbage without the tactic. And shaman can only cleanse a handful of abilities anyways so it's not like it was god mode against every dot class.

Nameless

Post#17 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:30 pm

Shaman cleanse for shaman itself is top. It cleanse almost all of the slows, remove ib outgoinghealdebuff and most hds. Only suffer vs bw which somehow could be.negated with hots, shrug it off etcetera and vs engi which is so so based on engi state.

But at the end I want to see clense hot to work alongside with group cleanse. That would be cool and unique tool at shaman/am toolkit after all they use 2 tactic so the gain should be significant

Ps when hot stacking from cleanse is fixed devs should do it for rp clenase as well. Never tested it but it should be hot stacking so ppl even cosider using it or remove that tactic cos mythic obv planned 1 heal class per realm to got that cleanse hot - shaman and rp
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ysaran

Post#18 » Sat May 04, 2024 7:14 am

Does anyone remember if it used to tick every second aor every three second? I remember one second, but I may be wrong. I will report the bug if anyone remembers
Zputadenti

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Sat May 04, 2024 1:02 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:14 am Does anyone remember if it used to tick every second aor every three second? I remember one second, but I may be wrong. I will report the bug if anyone remembers
Every 3 sec
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#20 » Sat May 04, 2024 2:42 pm

I posted the bug report. Soon I will also open another suggestion thread to propose Green Cleaninn stacking with the aoe cleanse. You never know if they listen this time
Zputadenti