Recent Topics

Ads

Hotfix 10/5/2024

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hazmy
Community Management

Hotfix 10/5/2024

Post#1 » Fri May 10, 2024 8:27 am

Hotfix 10/5/2024
Scoreboard

A hotfix has been applied to Scoreboards in Warbands as they were broken recently. First, we applied a temporary fix to remove the Chat Spam you might have seen a few days ago - after today's hotfix the Scoreboards should be functional again.

GuardPack from Sullemunk

Our official GuardPack Addons have been updated to a new version:
Please, check it out here.

Tier 1 Leveling Event

Click here to watch on YouTube

The Tier 1 Leveling Event has been applied to the server and will go live as usual between Noon and 1PM Altdorf time. You can read more about the event in our last Patch Notes and in this Forum Post.

As a special surprise we are happy to announce that this weekend's Tier 1 Event will not only feature x2 Renown as advertised but we also added x2 War Crests gain, enjoy WAR!

We would also like to take the opportuntiy to bump the Community's fantastic Creation from guild Entropy & Chaos, as they have created a Guide for New Players and will be assisting during the event:
Entropy & Chaos Forum Post or the Guide

Remember that on May 11th 01:00 Altdorf Time ( CET) there will be a special NA Realm Watch you can join to watch on our official Return of Reckoning Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/returnofreckoning

Website

The Download and Installation section of the website has been fully reworked and updated to improve new player experience and smoothen the process of joining Return of Reckoning.

With the New Download Page and our New Installer it is easier than ever to get started, with only a few clicks required to join the WAAAGH!

We will continue to improve the Website with more resources such as Guides and New Player Tutorials to enhance introducing the game to new & returning players alike.

Bug Fixes

[22601] - Abilities would not activate if used exactly on Cooldown.
[22656] - Scoreboards were not working in Warbands.
[22651] - Chop Fasta! Range and Radius was incorrect.
[22653] - Chop Fasta! No Great Weapon?
[22632] - Blackguard Crush Vitality had wrong Tooltip.
[22625] - Zealot's "Waves of Chaos" not getting scaled with DB
[22501] - Squig Herder's Outta My Way! doesn't punt enemies
[22659] - No War Crest in bag reward rvr
[22677] - Sentinel Medallions were missing from Weekly Dungeon Rewards.

Ads
BelligerentBob

Re: Hotfix 10/5/2024

Post#2 » Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Did the Gunbad rewards get fixed or are they still broken? The last patch was supposed to fix them but they remain unclaimable.
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

HammerGuy

Post#3 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:48 pm

I'm still unable to use the scoreboard in warbands. I tried rebinding my key and running the launcher multiple times.

Balleeck

Post#4 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 am

I lost all my crest after Hotfix, I would need them back :)

Tarkguro

Post#5 » Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm

Scoreboard in Warband dont work for me even after the hotfix. Is there an alternative solution in order to solve the problem or i have to reinstall the game?

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#6 » Sat May 18, 2024 6:48 pm

Tarkguro wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm Scoreboard in Warband dont work for me even after the hotfix. Is there an alternative solution in order to solve the problem or i have to reinstall the game?

So far it seem re-installs fix it for those who still can't use it, or using our new launcher that you can also find on the download page.

ince

Post#7 » Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am

"So far it seem re-installs fix it for those who still can't use it, or using our new launcher that you can also find on the download page."

So.. you fixed it, and small patch crapped it again, and ppl should re-install to get ingame features again? or re-download the launcher? think might a post on main page should be suitable to "announce" this _ again _

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#8 » Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 am

ince wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am "So far it seem re-installs fix it for those who still can't use it, or using our new launcher that you can also find on the download page."

So.. you fixed it, and small patch crapped it again, and ppl should re-install to get ingame features again? or re-download the launcher? think might a post on main page should be suitable to "announce" this _ again _

Sorry I should probably re-phrase it according to players' experience who solved this so far. We have already done all we can.

It seems people who are still having this issue are using a dated client and they should update to the newest version we've been using for a while now this year.

Ads
Stinksuit

Post#9 » Mon May 20, 2024 5:15 am

Hazmy wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 am
ince wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:10 am "So far it seem re-installs fix it for those who still can't use it, or using our new launcher that you can also find on the download page."

Sorry I should probably re-phrase it according to players' experience who solved this so far. We have already done all we can.

It seems people who are still having this issue are using a dated client and they should update to the newest version we've been using for a while now this year.
I'm using new client and it still doesn't work for me :/