Hotfix #1 16/01/2020
- Fixed some ToK unlocks from last week that did not properly work.
- Statdoll for runefang and daemonclaw updated to match true values.
- Fixed an issue where the leader icon was missing from warbands.
- Standards are no longer usable in SCs.
- Fixed an issue where players could get the buffs from the standard while not holding it nor it being planed. Now when teleporting the standard will automatically be stowed.
- Pounce like abilities have had their z axis requirement tightened as to not allow jumps up walls (palisades of the west part of talabec was used in this case).
- Tactics will now recalculate when items are equipped and unequipped, as such tactics that require a certain item equipped cant be exploited to work when the item is unequipped anymore.
- Rumors have been circulating about skittering skaven taking a keen interest in bloody battles.
- Increased number of participants to 168 vs 134.
- Fixed an issue where players would get reservations to a fort that already ended.
- Hopefully fixed an issue that caused players in queue to not be moved to reservation even though it should have.
- Made its more clear when you get a reservation and when one expires. The game will now give you a dialog box telling you this.
- Rating is now updated after every match, as opposed to every 2 hours. This means the Tome of Knowledge's rating will display accurately after matches.
- You now receive a weekly Oppressor token reward based on your performance for the week in Solo Ranked queues. The amount varies depending on your current matchmaking rating and amount of matches played, up to 200 matches.
- Too many matches where you are considered a 'deserter' will result in you being excluded from weekly rewards.
- Solo Ranked now requires an item of at least item level 45 or higher in all armor slots to be able to queue for the game mode.
- Ranked Scenario rewards have been reduced to 10 for a win and 3 for a loss as weekly rewards have been implemented.
- Added some more aggressive logging for players who intentionally throw matches or disrupt the game mode. Those that are found disrupting ranked scenarios in any way will find themselves unable to queue for ranked for very long periods of time. Don't push it.
- Players who are non-participants in matches will now be considered as losers of the match if the match is recorded.
- You no longer are forced into Solo Ranked Scenarios when the timer expires. Instead, you are granted a quitter debuff that lasts 1200 seconds (20 minutes). If the match starts without you after you hit 'give me more time' (or an addon does it for you) and do not accept, you are considered a 'deserter' and will lose matchmaking rating and have a negative mark on your weekly rewards.
- Added the function to repair siege weapons.
- Siege weapons no longer receive a incoming damage reductions from BOs as players can now repair them (however, the debuff stays).
- Gunther Eckard, who was previously at the Empire starting area, has moved a little farther in a safer place at the Grimmenhagen Village
- Wolves Among the Sheep: Marauder Torchbearers will now also count toward the quest
- Into the Fire: This quest is now available if the quest 'Wolves Among the Sheep' has been completed
- Training Course: Viktor Riese is now the quest finisher like it should be
- A Host Divided: Map Markers were added.
 Stags are shy creatures and will leave you one day.
 You won't lose your trousers anymore if you wear the invader belt.
 You can use the mask as alternate appearance now.