[Zealot] Tzeentch's Shielding

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
blackout

[Zealot] Tzeentch's Shielding

Post#1 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:41 pm

So, anyone else had a test on this morale? Guildies told me that they had a test run against Bright Wizards "Ruin and Destruction" morale , and TS didnt absorb any damage at all. I didn't tryed it myself yet, so just wondering.
BlackOut - 32/40 ZealOt

Ads
Scrilian

Re: [Zealot] Tzeentch's Shielding

Post#2 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 am

Moral absorbs never absorbed moral damage as far as I remember, only skill damage.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

blackout

Post#3 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:50 am

So basically it's a useless talent 4 for ORvR when you go against gazillions of Bright Wizards defending the keep. Too bad then.
BlackOut - 32/40 ZealOt

Fulkan

Post#4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 pm

You wouldn't run Tzeentch's Shielding for the absorb anyways. The 250 AP is what counts.

I always ran it in live. Mostly cuz the shield does help with countering MDPS burst damage, especially in small scale fights. 6v6, 12v12. The 250 AP is the frosting on the cake cuz it allows your melee train to keep on going when everyone is out of juice.

As far as running it right now. There is absolutely no point. I'd only run it in T4.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch