Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Dust of Pandemonium

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

[Zealot] Dust of Pandemonium

Post#1 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 am

I'm probobly wrong here, but DoP feels alot slower then it says it should be. The cast bar says 2.5 but when I compare it with playing a Shaman or Runepriest it feels alot slower. Almoast like a full second slower.

Ads
Shadowgurke

Re: [Zealot] Dust of Pandemonium

Post#2 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 am

I checked it frame by frame, casttime is the same for those gheals. That being said, the animation makes it feel a lot slower I guess.

Fulkan

Re: [Zealot] Dust of Pandemonium

Post#3 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:58 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:I'm probobly wrong here, but DoP feels alot slower then it says it should be. The cast bar says 2.5 but when I compare it with playing a Shaman or Runepriest it feels alot slower. Almoast like a full second slower.

I have noticed his myself. Feels like the Zealot is constipated and can't poop while trying really hard, lol.

It might be an animation buy (as someone pointed out) but it definitely feels like the toon is taking an extra second or two to get the heal off. I've had peeps die on me cuz of it.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch