http://puu.sh/9vmNz/02d09912e0.gif
Attachments
dead_pony.jpg
dead_pony.jpg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 4268 times

Ads
Sardaukar

Re: What's Working?

Post#22 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:59 am

Ugh. Ultramarines. Hard to say which I want to see sploded, there.

Here, let's combine, for ultimate horror!

Elven
Former Staff

Post#23 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 am

Eugh, stop with the 40k filth. NO, just NO! STAHP!

CruciasNZ

Post#24 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 am

My bad for using my default signature. While Bronies are despicable creatures I have a friend who's nickname is Pony (he got called it once and said 'I hate being called Pony' so he's stuck with it). If you read my sig it says "Suffer Not The Pony To Live"

However peoples default reaction to it is fine by me ^^

Elven
Former Staff

Post#25 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:23 am

CruciasNZ wrote:My bad for using my default signature. While Bronies are despicable creatures I have a friend who's nickname is Pony (he got called it once and said 'I hate being called Pony' so he's stuck with it). If you read my sig it says "Suffer Not The Pony To Live"

I can read, obviously.

navis

Post#26 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 am

Not a lot.

What is working?

make character with cool name, level to 10, explore T1 and report bugs (well too early even to report bugs I think).

I understand the team knows about the majority of bugs so reporting the obvious ones is pointless and not helpful.

Show support and spread word, build guilds and make friends. Cross fingers for good times in the future.

JeFawk

Post#27 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 am

CruciasNZ wrote:My bad for using my default signature. While Bronies are despicable creatures I have a friend who's nickname is Pony (he got called it once and said 'I hate being called Pony' so he's stuck with it). If you read my sig it says "Suffer Not The Pony To Live"

Your signature text makes me chuckle each time :D :D

Ganelon

Post#28 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 am

Sardaukar....

That picture was horribly disturbing in ways I can't verbalize.

Ads
Sardaukar

Post#29 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 am

Ganelon wrote:Sardaukar....

That picture was horribly disturbing in ways I can't verbalize.
Yes it was. I had to select it from a series of horrible image options. Then, smash my face into a fork until the memory bits were safely tined.

Quests in Order show in your tracker - Chaos not. Class abilities aren't working, in case someone forgot to mention that. You can play all the classes, though! AND you have 20 character slots! Go nuts!
The enb image enhancement is working with the game - VERY nice. And you won't get banned for running it.

My Witch hunter both stabs -and- shoots people, so basically I'm happy. Log in, settle your interface, get re-used to the old keys, look forward to tomorrow.

Khorba

Post#30 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am

works are very slow though t1 could finish the task and rvr teeth worked on now and what is the same as in dyoxa on the server with the prior half year