Recent Topics

Ads

Any Feedback from staff ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Maccz

Any Feedback from staff ?

Post#1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:42 am

Hello,

Just for ask if the staff have any feedback about the situation ? I DON'T ASK ETA. Just what staff do actually ? Wait for the end of this attack ? Improve protection against DDOS ?

I think all the community will be happy if you post some feedback sometimes even if you don't have ETA.

Maccz.

Ads
Pahebe

Re: Any Feedback from staff ?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 am

No, we 've been told already that they will let us know when anything will get better. We have to wait it over.

lilouz

Post#3 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:55 am

totaly agree with Maccz, ty all for ur work see u i hope soon in this great game

Sejanus

Post#4 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 am

I'd probably go wait a few weeks. Maybe check once a week to see if it's up. Only concensus is that everyone is waiting and the attack won't be over anytime soon if at all. If we're just waiting it out, and the attacks gone this long without stopping, it probably won't stop and that'll be the end.

In the hopeful case that the attack does end in the future, it'll still be down for some time for the repairs to stabilize it.

Pridebane

Post#5 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 am

Calm down! Your acting as if your Brazzers subscription has ran out.
"Im so butthurt! I need backup" - Archaon Evershit, Punchbag of Grimgor.

Sejanus

Post#6 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:14 am

More like just a realist.

Luuca

Post#7 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:40 am

Pridebane wrote:Calm down! Your acting as if your Brazzers subscription has ran out.
Say it aint so!?!

poku
Banned

Post#8 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am

The message we get as I understand is "servers will go back up when ddosers stop ddosing" which is really dissapointing, just when I recently came back to the game and convinced my friends to play we have this uncertainty and lack of progess, we are basically in the dark and there is no new info regarding this but just "to wait, and be patient" unfortunately the game will suffer beacause people aren't patient if they aren't told that the situation is getting better, we are being blackmailed by possibly 1-2 people and we have our hands tied which is just a shame

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#9 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:50 am

Have you checked main page lately?

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/index.php
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Jambalaya

Post#10 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:52 am

Big Yodes