Recent Topics

Ads

Website Notification Email Address

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
CruciasNZ

Website Notification Email Address

Post#1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:58 am

I would like to suggest you setup a [email protected] email address and swap the forum over to using it. Right now all our notifications come from a personal account; this both looks dodgy, and unprofessional.

Either way doesn't affect functionality, just a suggestion about perception improvement for new and prospective members.

Ads
Syfriax

Re: Website Notification Email Address

Post#2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:37 am

CruciasNZ wrote:I would like to suggest you setup a [email protected] email address and swap the forum over to using it. Right now all our notifications come from a personal account; this both looks dodgy, and unprofessional.

Either way doesn't affect functionality, just a suggestion about perception improvement for new and prospective members.
This.

I just noticed today. I was wondering why in gods name Max Hayman was sending me emails.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

JeFawk

Re: Website Notification Email Address

Post#3 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:38 pm

^ +1