Recent Topics

Ads

I'm looking for a Heavy RP guild.

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Re: I'm looking for a Heavy RP guild.

Post#11 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 pm

I will suggest Kar Khadath Regiment again: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23965

We're not generally heavy-RP, but if you want to, you can find that too.

Ads
Kragg

Post#12 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Skald wrote:I will suggest Kar Khadath Regiment again: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23965

We're not generally heavy-RP, but if you want to, you can find that too.
They have some great roleplayers among them!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Fallenkezef

Post#13 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:01 pm

normanis wrote:i never seen ghost town in bitterstone or oathbound
Yet try and find a decent Empire or Elf themed rp guild.

I'm an oathkeeper and the thing that makes the guild great is teamwork, friendly atmosphere and a shared love of Dwarves. Not much rp involved to be honest.

Same with Bitterstone, they are not rp guilds, they are families.
Alea iacta est

HissiCNesS

Post#14 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Kar Khadath Regiment (Dark Elves RP-PvP) is part of the most RP-friendly alliance on Destruction side. It includes The Bribes of Khaine, Drukhae Khalir and Tribes of Norrska. Ppl are mostly active during EU primetime tho, NA only a few active and OZ/NZ times the server in general can be quite dead. :) good luck finding a new home!
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Stophy22

Post#15 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:23 pm

You can always make a guild following your quota? I wouldn't mind a heavy rp environment; though you might want to check out the options available haha (on destro: blacktoofclan, da freebooterz, kar khadath regiment, etc.) although these not might fit your agenda, it's worth to check them out. I wanted to join Kar khadath regiment because apparently it's an elf role play environment but was denied entry because I didn't have a role play friendly character name. (You win some you lose some)

Point is; other players might be floating around you can band together and start something impactful on the community. Once upon a time I had a guild but I lost the time available to manage it so I merged it with another and faded away...

Don't be discouraged to make a guild because they're are already looming giants of RP guilds, sure the player base is small and others would argue that the community is better rolled up into one guild/group of people with similar interests, which is great but it gets rid of diversity and sometimes a community needs that to flourish.

TL;DR make a guild it could be a cool experience and impactful to you or the community if the options presented don't "work" solo players are floating around everywhere who might just be looking for what you are.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Nealio

Post#16 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:25 am

Dark tidings and welcome.

This game IS about RP'ing, and about anything else you wish it to be. You time investment is yours. As such we are a dark elf only RP/PVP guild - Khar Khadath Regiment. We host RP events weekly, ORVR, and SC's premades weekly, and successfully.

Feel free to look us up online.