Recent Topics

Ads

Exp is too slow.

Let's talk about... everything else
CountTalabecland

Re: Exp is too slow.

Post#11 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Enjoy the ride man. You want to get to rr40 asap and then you can go to PvE to power level if you want. The yellow bar is there just to feed you abilities. Those abilities wont save you if you hit rank 40 and have rr30 and you have no renown ability defenses or anti-crit. You want to have T4 gear and weapons asap once you lose bolster, take it from a guy with too many low rr alts.
Last edited by CountTalabecland on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
uanaka

Post#12 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:19 pm

megatweed wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:03 pm Well that sounds like a lot of trouble. We've all grinded out mmorpgs including this one in years past. It's not a joy anymore. It's redundant. I mean no offense bc I love this game and enjoy the server. 1 of my 3 mates already uninstalled because he stated that 80% of players are end game stacked and he doesn't want to grind for a month to be able to compete with them in pvp on a level playing field. We got into an argument, and thats why I came to this forum pleading. However, my prediction is the rest of us will probably pvp for a week more or two, then I'll give up constantly trying to reaffirm that it's worth the grind to my friends and they will probably leave since it sounds like the exp only gets slower. I'll try to stick around but, I usually go play what my squad goes to, sorry
Not to be a negative nancy, but if your group's focus is to just jump into a game and PVP on level playing fields, best bet is to go find games like those, i.e MOBAs, Arena Shooters etc.

megatweed

Post#13 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 pm

note: the dude who uninstalled put about 30 hours in, mostly pvping and didn't even reach level 10. He did put in time, he wasn't just like I want to be level right away. but it was soooo little reward

ruv

Post#14 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Any MMORPG you do not level over night. You want to play with the big boys. You need to pay your dues. It takes time and dedication. Not only for level but gear. I grew up in the Everquest age. Took a couple of years lol. You have it easy here. lol. No instant gratification.

Ruvarian
77 SW

Ysaran

Post#15 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 pm

megatweed wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 pm note: the dude who uninstalled put about 30 hours in, mostly pvping and didn't even reach level 10. He did put in time, he wasn't just like I want to be level right away. but it was soooo little reward
man, i know that this game isn't simple but if you know what to do and how to do things then you will be almost 40/41 in 30 hours. the comunity is quite good, so if you bother to ask you certainly will receive answeres. if after 30 hours you still rank 10 the fault is your, not of the game. find a group, do pve and queue for sc and you will be well geared in 1 week and totally able to compete.
Zputadenti

marisco

Post#16 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:19 pm

megatweed wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 pm note: the dude who uninstalled put about 30 hours in, mostly pvping and didn't even reach level 10.
This is bullshit and everybody here knows it.

Plus, to threaten leaving the server every other sentence you write doesn't do **** for your argument. Quite the contrary.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#17 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:33 pm

Exp gain is totally fine when you win scs tbh. Dont see any issues at all. I could go from rank 20-28 in 1 good evening with 3 man in mid tier. Got around 35-95k exp each sc + the exp from sc quest.

As for tier 1 i went from rank 11-16 in under 2 hours on my engi with aao. Some kills gave 35k exp and full inf bar from like 3-4 kills. Its super easy.

Also being a lowbie vs end gear doesnt Mean you cant kill anything. I killed a rr 82 Mara 1v1 on my wl when it was rank 27. I lost 50 % of My health. Bolster is great

Flavorburst

Post#18 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm

megatweed wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:23 pm note: the dude who uninstalled put about 30 hours in, mostly pvping and didn't even reach level 10. He did put in time, he wasn't just like I want to be level right away. but it was soooo little reward
Nobody in their right mind would believe this.

Ads
Kragg

Post#19 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm
Nobody in their right mind would believe this.
I am not in my right mind and I do not even believe this. :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

megatweed

Post#20 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:19 pm

I am sorry, I never intended to offend anyone. I wasn't threatening to leave. I just know I will be following my friends, update: 2 of 3 of them have uninstalled :( I'll be pvping today if anyone wants to join me, but I'll be alone