Recent Topics

Ads

UI scenario suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Jandeporas

UI scenario suggestion

Post#1 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Could we please have this (damage)Mitigated indicator for the scenario results?

It would motivate a lot of shield-tanks to guard correctly and priorize defense buffs, to improve their
results and experiment with different builds providing the best defense they can... Right now the only visual
result that a tank played his role correctly is "If your guard-target didn't die you did good" which isn't enough.

P.D.: I have suggested this a thousand times on chat but through the forum is the proper way to achieve improvement.
Spoiler:

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: UI scenario suggestion

Post#2 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 am

indeed forums are the proper way to do these suggestions HOWEVER.

The chances of us implementing this is rather slim because its a hard thing to do and it does not add too much value so its not worth the effort right now. The reason why its hard is that we would have to edit the game to have that extra field as well as edit the game and serverside to handle another variable into the packet of information for the scoreboard.

Phantasm

Post#3 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:03 am

Spoiler:
Jandeporas wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 pm Could we please have this (damage)Mitigated indicator for the scenario results?

It would motivate a lot of shield-tanks to guard correctly and priorize defense buffs, to improve their
results and experiment with different builds providing the best defense they can... Right now the only visual
result that a tank played his role correctly is "If your guard-target didn't die you did good" which isn't enough.

P.D.: I have suggested this a thousand times on chat but through the forum is the proper way to achieve improvement.
How did you menage to get that column in scenario screen? is it photoshoped?

Jandeporas

Post#4 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Spoiler:
Phantasm wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:03 am
Spoiler:
Jandeporas wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 pm Could we please have this (damage)Mitigated indicator for the scenario results?

How did you menage to get that column in scenario screen? is it photoshoped?
Yes, it is photoshopped, I wish an addon could do that!

Also, thanks for your answer Natherul, I understand it is very difficult, I always liked this game core mechanics because
it respected the holy trinity, although during scenarios tanks were the only who couldn't verify if they did a good job...

A humble request in the name of all the shield-bearing-tanks is all I can do
Spoiler: